Prologue

CAUTION: This novel is completely mature content for it is an incest. It involves a lot of strong languages, sexual interaction between men and violence. Read at your own risk, but I suggest you must be 18+ years old when you read this. If this is not your cup of tea, then don't read it! Thank you.

A/N: Hey Guys I'm back with a bang!!:) Remember I surveyed you guys to choose a title for me with regard to the incest story that I will write? And you chose The Alpha and his Son! Well I decided to spice things up a bit!! I hope You'll enjoy this because it's a different story than what other have. And it's purely based from the depths of my imagination. It's completely mature so, read at your own risk! Thank you.

My new baby Raf Miller as Raphael "Raf" Smith ------------>

*****

Raf's POV

Hi everyone! I'm Raphael "Raf" Smith, 17 years old and son of the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. Our pack lives in Oregon with 250 or so pack members. I'm you average teenager, not an outcast nor popular because I'm a serious kid. I like my privacy, so I only have a handful of friends whom I trust the most. I like to read because reading is an escape for me. They brought me to different wolds that don't exist. I guess that's why I'm very smart with 4.0 GPA. I'm not ugly either because I'm a werewolf with alpha genes. I stand at 6'0 feet tall with short black hair, green eyes and fair complexion. And the cherry on top is that I'm gay and everybody knows it. Our pack was never closed minded, in fact we welcome the mating of the same sex, because it's an ultimate sin to question the Goddess, and is punishable by banning. This kind of mating is uncommon, but we welcome it with open arms.

I'm supposed to be the next in line to be the alpha of this pack, however I declined because I know in myself that if meet my mate someday I'll be the submissive one in the relationship, because I have this strong feeling that my mate is an Alpha.

At first, my dad was not ok about it. He said that he accept me being gay and vowed to protect me from getting harm from close minded people. However, declining the Alpha position as my birth right is something he can't accept. Well eventually I did convinced him, because I told him that I have a strong feeling that my mate will be an Alpha and we can merge the pack and make it stronger to avoid what happened before.

You see, when I was 7 years old, my mom died along with my Uncle Rick's fiance' on the day of my uncle's wedding. We were attacked by hunters with a couple of rogues. I can't remember much about it, but all I can say is that, it was very heart breaking. To loose your mom at a very young age. I never felt a mother's love, I may have, but for a short amount of time, and I'm too young to remember it. It was heart breaking because many of our pack members died that day, that's is why my dad orders a complete locked down for the pack. We are to never venture in the woods alone, only pack hunters, guards and high ranking officials are allowed to patrol the borders. My dad ordered to build a school exclusively for us werewolves. We are allowed to go to the city, but we have to have escorts because it's too dangerous.

**FLASH BACK***

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to witness the union of Rick and Ashley..." The preacher said.

It was a happy day for the pack because my uncle, their Beta is getting married. Everyone is excited for the future. My dad is beaming with pride with my mom under his arms. I on the other has playing with the pack children because, like seriously? Do you think I'll enjoy thing like that? It's for grown ups you know.

We were playing when all of a sudden we heard gun two shots. Everybody flinched and started screaming and running for their lives. The children began crying because of the commotion. I looked over to where my mom and dad was standing only to find my mom lying in the arms of my dad. I rushed towards my parents, but I was too late, my mom's already gone. She was shot directly in the head. Dad was crying and I can feel the anger emitting from him. I cried for my mom, because at a young age, he will never come back.