Chapter 4

A/N: I'm sorry for the delay in writing/updating this novel. I've been really busy with work and all so I hope you understand. In three weeks time, my birthday will come already and I have great surprise for all of you. So you better watch out for that. Thank you for the support. 

My baby Raf wants to say Hi!!! :))

******

Raf's POV

After the musical recital, I was overwhelmed with the amount of love and support from the entire student body. My dad and uncle are gazing at me with so much pride and love? I completely don't understand. While the entire student including the representatives from Julliard are clapping  and throwing flowers for a splendid performance from me.  Not to be cocky and all, but I know I'm great!

After exiting the stage, my music teacher approach me and congratulate me for a wonderful performance and assured me that the representatives from Julliard are very excited to have return home and process the scholarship. After mentioning that, I jump in joy because I really wanted to attend Julliard and pursue my passion to music. I gave my teacher a hug thanking her for a teaching me and guiding me for this day. After my teacher, I was swarmed by my club mates, congratulating me  for the wonderful performance. I haven't noticed that time and it was getting late already.

It's already past dinner time and I haven't eaten my dinner yet. I preoccupied with thinking on how I can go home, but a throat cleared behind me. When I turn, it was my dad and uncle smiling from ear to ear.  My dad is holding bouquet of flowers while my uncle is smiling beside him. Not to appear rude and all, I gave them a smile even though I'm still hurt from what happened last week. After my letting go moment a while ago on stage, I can now smile and look at them. It's part of my moving on process you know. Maybe someday, I'll find my mate and I can finally move on from the feelings I have for my dad and uncle. Call is selfish, but that's how I feel. You cannot dictate your heart on whom to love. Love is boundless, it does not take any form. When your heart beats for somebody, you cannot just say stop because it's immoral or simply don't because at the end of the day, it will still keep beating for that person. The only thing that you could do is to live with it and move forward. Believe that somewhere, along the road, we'll meet someone that will truly return our feelings and you can only say to yourself, "I made it". 

"Hey son, you did great! You don't know how proud I am." My dad said beaming at me as he embrace me tightly.

"Th-thanks." I stuttered while blushing. Despite what happened last week, I still get jelly every time I'm around my dad or uncle.

"You did awesome today, Raffy" Uncle Rick butt in. He's also smiling. I gave him a court nod and smile in return.

"I know that you're hungry, so let's celebrate, my treat?" My dad asked. I just simply non and followed him outside, with my uncle trailing bend me. 

When we arrived at the restaurant, and let me tell it's the most expensive on in our town. I was gawking at the beauty and elegance of the restaurant. The receptionist walked us to our table. It was at the private section of the restaurant where the only people inside is me, my dad and uncle Rick. We have a private waiter in case we need something. 

"Um..dad..I think this is too much. I don't mind eating take for dinner." I said softly. He just smiled at me with understanding, but he shake his head.

"It's not too much. You did great. And this is a celebration you know." He said smiling at me. I just nod and take a look a the menu. Looking at it, I don't know what to order because I'm not familiar with any of this foreign foods. After contemplating for few minutes, I settled for steak, since I don't know what to eat.