Chapter 2

CAUTION: SMUT ALERT!! Read at your own risk!

A/N: Hey guys I'm back!!:) Thank you for the support! I wold just like to tell you guys that the updates for the month of November will be every Saturdays and Sundays. Then, it will change on December depending on my schedule. Thank you again

Dedication: Blueberry_Cake_16 Thank you for flooding my notification with you wonderful comments.:) I dedicate this chapter to you, as a sign of my appreciation.:) Enjoy!

The very sexy Stuart Reardon as Alpha George Smith----------------------->

****

Raf's POV

School has been great. I love learning new things, but one things stays the same. I'm in love with my father and uncle. How messed up can that get? I don't know I'm just hoping for my birthday to come already because by then, I'll find my mate of he will find me. And hopefully, I'll get over this extreme attraction that I have with my dad and uncle.

The week passed by so quickly that I didn't even noticed that today is Friday, meaning movie night with dad and uncle Rick or just Rick because he hates it when I call him uncle Rick. He told me only old people are called uncle. I completely agree because we werewolves age slowly specially when you reach the age of 20. The maturity age is 20 and your body start to slowdown development that is why even if my dad's age is 36, he still looks like he's in his mid twenties or so.

As I was saying today is Friday and it means movie night. It's a habit that we started after the death of mom and Rick's mate. I think it's their way of coping by spending time with family. Well anyway, today it's my turn to choose what to eat because last it was dad's turn and we had Chinese. We'll laze on the couch watching movies on Netflix. Sometimes we'll play the console. It's just relaxing time for all of us since tomorrow is Saturday and no school for me and no pack business for dad and uncle Rick. It's just us you know.

It's the only time when my hear gets to recover because it's also the time when dad and uncle Rick don't go out and fuck someone. I know it's sounds stupid, but I'm always looking forward for this day of the week and it's my favorite day because of all the things we do as family.

Tonight I'm craving pizza. When was the last time I ate pizza? Two-three weeks ago? I can't even remember. So, it's decided, we'll have pizza tonight.

It's lunch time, and I am walking towards the cafeteria when an arm sling over my shoulders. It was Nick Stuart, my best friend since diaper days. He is the one who I'm playing with when we were attack during the wedding day of Rick. After the death of my mom, he stick himself to me like a glue. At first I was irritated by he grew on me. He nags me everyday to play with him and it irritates me that he have too much energy in his system that he can't even stay at on place for a minute. He likes to run around or should I say fool around prank everyone with something. You gotta love the kid thou he's persistent. When I agreed to be his friend, he was all jumpy and screaming because I'm his friend. Seriously, Nick a child had serious brain issues. Well he carried it up to this day.

"How's my overly ugly best friend of the year?" He asked smugly. I looked at him deadpan.

"I'm good!! Getting ugly by the minute simply by looking at you!" I retorted. I heard people snickered behind me. Gotta love our abilities.

"Are you saying I'm ugly?" He asked faking hurt. I smirked.

"Do you seriously want me to answer that?" I asked smirking at him. He pouted. Seriously.

"For someone who is training to become a pack hunter, you seriously acts like a girl." I said teasingly. He scowled at me.

"And for someone who is the Alpha's son, you seriously are sassy like a bitch." He countered.