Chapter 3

A/N: It's been a while since I updated this work! First, I want to apologize for not updating the past month. I've been busy with work so, that's the reason behind it. Second,  Thank you for the overwhelming support you guys gave for this work. I always strive to give the best because you guys deserve it. ENJOY!!

Video: It's hard to say goodbye by Michael Ortega.

Andrea Denver  as Rick Smith-------------------------->

******

Raf's POV 

It's been an awkward week for me, my dad and my uncle Rick. After I found out what they were doing behind my back. I'm so hurt that I didn't go out for dinner anymore. Our night was already ruined. I know that some would think that I'm so dramatic, that I should get over it. Let me tell you this, it's very difficult. If you were on my shoes, you would feel the same way. How would you feel if the people you love go behind you're back? I mean, I'm not their lover anyway, but I just wished that they gave me the respect that I deserve. It was our family night and they ruined it by doing that stuff with my classmate/friend. 

How long have been they dong that? That's the question that keeps going on my mind since I found out. How many are there? Are more? The questions plays in my mind like an old record. I can still remember the surprise look they have once they found out I was there, at the door looking at them. The way the double teamed my classmate Lane will haunt me forever. I know that they are fucking anything that moves but, I never thought that they would go as far as fucking a my classmate/friend.

In school, Lane change. Before, he was this sweet, innocent boy. You wouldn't even think that he can do such things. Now, he's all cocky and whenever he looked at he, he has that smug look that annoys me, and it always reminds that  night I found him with my dad and uncle. It's like he's proud that he's able to bang not just the Alpha, but also the Beta. 

I don't know what to feel anymore. I haven't talk to either my dad or uncle this week. And they didn't even bother to explain themselves. Maybe they're not sorry for what happened or felt bad that I found out their dirty little secrets. I don't care anymore. If they don't give a shit about me, then maybe I should move on and wait for my mate and take me out of this place. Our world here is becoming congested so one has to move somehow, and it will be me after my birthday.

I can't stand here and watch the people I love the most hurt me even more. I spent the whole Friday night playing piano music in my sanctuary. Playing anything that would make forget. The pain is still there, but I think I can manage. 

The week went by so quickly. I have been spending my time practicing for the recital tomorrow. I'll be playing solo as the finale for the show. I have been practicing a lot this week because I don't want to mess up.  I know that mu dad and uncle will be there because once, I got the solo, I immediately told them the news. They were ecstatic and cleared all their schedules for this Friday night's recital. You can say that I'm nervous because they'll be sitting front row. 

I was heading home after practicing for two hours today. You can say that I'm ready for tomorrow, even my club mates said so. They all believe in me. And somehow, that boost my confidence. I just don't know what will happen tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best and that I won't mess up because I will be embarrass for the rest of the school year. 

***

I woke up extra early for today and do some practice. The odd thing is that I haven't seen my dad or my uncle since I went home from school yesterday. Well maybe they have 'important' things to attend too, if you know what I mean. Will they watch my performance later? Well from the way I acted, and they way they acted, they might not come. I think that it's best this way because I don't know what to feel if I see them there listening to the love song I will be playing for the show.