Chapter 8

WARNING!! SEXUAL CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

A/N: Hey Guys! I really apologize for not updating last week. I was really busy last week because I conducted a career talk for 9th graders last Friday. Anyway, I really appreciate your feed backs regarding the last chapter. Pleas expect another smut scene on this chapter. ENJOY!!

*****

Rick's POV

After leaving the Raf alone after a very eventful morning, I can't help, but to think about how Raf is feeling right now. I mean, after Lane saying all those lies to my mate. I'm really worried of what he's thinking now. I'm too frustrated and afraid that I might lash out on may little love, I decided to patrol the perimeter of the pack to secure the safety of everyone. I can't stop thinking about my beautiful mate. 

I went to the pack house to inform my brother about the incident. He went to finish the meeting early to attend to our distressed mate. I mean he's very fragile and all after all the things that happened, because of me and my brother's stupidity. I mean, we almost lost him because of it. 

While patrolling the perimeters, I suddenly felt this overwhelming lust in my body. I suddenly felt hot like burning desire to be with my mate. Images flash in my mind like a movie scene. I became instantly hard because of what I am seeing.  There in the images is my baby, Raf underneath my brother, George mewling and moaning as George pound my baby into oblivion. It's a very hot scene, I tell you. I halted my run and asked the others to go ahead. I can't run with a raging hard on. I decided to shift back to my human form doesn't minding the nakedness. I found a large tree to lean on and started touching myself. I mean, I can go to our house and join the fun, but it's their moment together, I don't want t ruin that. I can have my time later. 

I my mind, Raf's  moans becomes wilder and frantic, at the same time the pace of my movements becomes fast. It's as if I was the one pounding my baby's virgin hole. I feeling close and from the image that I am getting they are as well. I heard my baby cried his release shooting lines of cum after cum. Raf's face become distorted meaning George is knotting and Raf is feeling every inch on f it. I can't deny it. Me and my brother are very well endowed and all the lays we had before cannot say bad about things about it. Now going back, the image of Raf arching his back and pleasurable face had me cumming hard shooting lines of cum. I haven't cum that much ever. I wonder what it feels like to be inside my baby. I have to plan for it. I decided to finish the perimeter run early because, it's time to show my baby how much I love him and mark him as mine. 

*****

Raf's POV

I woke up with my head resting on a very muscular chest.  While my right hand is resting above the person's heart. I was surprised that I was sleeping beside a very naked man, but the images of earlier flashed back ti like a bullet train. My dad, George and I made love earlier and to prove that, I feel very sore and it seem that I can't feel my legs.  I felt a searing pain from my behind that has me moaning in pain, well pleasurable pain that it. I looked up to find my mate's gorgeous sleeping face.I can't help but to reach out the trace the the lines of his strong jaws, nose and eyebrows. I don't know if I call myself lucky, but I think am for blessing me with such strong and gorgeous mates. Suddenly, my dad's hold tightens and his eyes started to flutter open.

"If you keep on doing that we will have a repeat of what we did earlier." He said huskily. I yelp in surprise which cause a sudden pain from my sore ass. 

"Don't do that!" I pouted slapping his chest. He just chuckled and pulled me on top of him, burying his face on my neck. Nipping the skin and kissing the mark he put there earlier. I moan at the contact.