Mrs. Reedus?

Request by @omgreedus "Can I have one where he proposes to the reader? I love proposals:D Could it also be very romantic, maybe at a dinner or on holiday?"

"Where are we going Norman I swear! please just tell me?!" You exclaimed looking over at a smirking Norman on a plane to God knows where! "Nope, (y/n) just accept it! I'm not gonna tell ya! It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" He said taking your hand in his and relaxing into his seat. You sighed loudly annoyed at him. "Whatever Norman." You said sticking your tongue out at him causing him to laugh. You smiled and relaxed. It's gonna be a long flight you thought.

*after you land*

You felt a hand shake your shoulder. "(Y/n), babe we're here." Norman said waking you from your deep sleep. You looked around to see a few stragglers still getting their things and heading for the exit. Norman grabbed his carry on and you grabbed yours. He held your hand on the way out. For some reason it felt familiar to you. The way the sun shined, the way people talked around you. Then it hit you. You stopped dead in your tracks when your eyes fell upon a very familiar mop of greying hair. "Dad?" You whispered. Norman just smiled at you. "DAD!!!" You yelled getting the man's attention. He turned in your direction smiling that famous crooked smile you missed. You let go of Norman's hand and served in and out of people's way to get to your dad. You felt your body slam into someone. You breathed in. Musky, woodsy cologne filled your nose. "Daddy." You breathed and hugged him like your life depended on it. "I missed You pumpkin!" He did into your hair and kissed the top of your head. He pulled away as norman came up to you guys. "Ah, Norman great to Finally meet the man my daughter talks non stop about in person." He said shaking Norman's hand firmly. "Great to Finally meet you too sir. I love your daughter so much! I see where she gets her charm from." You smiled at the great interaction.

*At your dad's house*

You showed norman around as your dad finished putting wood in the fire place. "So, you liked boy bands?" Norman poked a little fun at you while looking around your old room. "Oh hush buttface they all played instruments, they were a band!" You defended them causing norman to raise his eyebrows at you. "Buttface? I'm a buttface!?" He said picking you up over his shoulder causing a squeal to escape your lips. "NORMAN!!! Put. Me. Down. Now!!" You sais trying not to yell between laughing fits. He let out a throaty laugh and put you down. You adjusted yourself. "I'm gonna go see if my dad needs any help with dinner, don't draw any dicks on their faces please!" You said pointing a finger at your crazy boyfriend. He put his hand up in defence. "Fine!" He said chuckling. You walked down stairs to find your dad looking at old pictures of you. At soccer games, ballet recitals, out on camping, and hunting trips. You smiled and hugged him from the side. "I've missed you so much daddy." You said leaning your head into his side. "I've missed You too pumpkin. So much! That Norman..." You looked up at him. "He's a keeper. I like him. From what I hear he treats you with respect. I want to give you two my blessing." He said looking down at you. You hugged him and felt tears beginning to form. "Thank you daddy." You said he just kissed the top of yourself head. "Okay, are you ready for dinner? I made your favorite!" You snapped away from him. "Chicken stuffed with asparagus and garlic?!" You asked. "With a side of cauliflower, just like when you were little." You smiled and practically ran to the dining room. Norman came down and walked over with your dad. "Wow, it looks amazing!" He complemented your father's cooking. "Just wait til you taste it babe, it's even better than it looks or smells." You said smiling at your dad from your seat.

You sat at the head of the tabel, norman and your father on either side of you. "Shall we say grace?" Your father asked taking your hand in his. You looked over at norman as he took your father's hand. You smiled and took his. "Dad, you want to do it?" You asked. He nodded. "Dear Lord we thank you for this wonderful meal, and far looking over norman and (y/n) while they flew here. Thank you for this beautiful family you blessed us with. Amen." He finished. Follwed by Norman and yours "Amens". "Dig in." You dad said clapping his hands together. You ate. Laughed. Drank beer. Shared stories from when you visit norman on set. Told your dad how mingus said he loved you before you guys left. How you cried for an hour. "Alright daddy I'll clean up." He stopped you and said, "Norman and I got it, plus I want to talk to him for a minute." He said taking yours and his plate while norman brought his plate into the kitchen. You didn't really think much of it, yourself DAD was always like that. He never let you clean the dishes, your room though that was another story. You smiled. "How did I get so lucky as to get these 3 amazing men in my life?" You said to yourself playing with the heart shaped necklace norman had gotten you for your guy's 2 year anniversary. You heard them laughing and saw them come through the kitchen doors. "I'm guessing that went well?" You asked standing to push in your chair. They simply nodded. You walked over and gave norman a kiss on the cheek." Okay I'm gonna go shower, and get ready for bed." You sighed as you started to walk away. "Wait (y/n), I was wondering if you'd like to walk on the dock with me for a minute? I mean it's really beautiful outside right now I don't want to miss it." He said quite fast, but you nodded.

You walked for a few seconds until you were at the dock and you two just stood there in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence. It was peaceful, it was comfortable. "Its really pretty here." He said breaking the silence. "I used to spend just about every evening here, I used to just think. Used to imagine this. I never thought it'd be YOU I'd spend an evening looking out into the sunset of my childhood home with." He smiled down at you. "That's why I wanted to do this before we went home." He said pulling away from you and reaching into his pocket. You just looked at him confused until he pulled out a black velvet box and went down on one knee. "Oh my god!" You exclaimed and covered your mouth. "Miss (y/l/n), would you do me the incredible honor of becoming Mrs. Reedus?" He said looking into your (e/c) eyes. You started to cry and nodded fast. "YES. Yes normam yes." You exclaimed as he put the beautiful ring onto your finger. You couldn't wait for him to stand before you engulfed him in a hug. He hugged you tightly. "I love you so much (y/n)! More than you'll ever know." He says before kissing you. "I love you too Norman, to the moon and back." You said kissing him again. You two smiled and you turned your attention to the door way where you saw your dad smiling at his beautiful daughter. Who's mow enganed and all grown up. You blew him a kiss and smiled. He pretended to catch it and held it against his heart as he smiled at you.

****************
Hey okay so this is a requested one so.I hope you like it!!!! Want one? Just message me!! I don't bite! Unless I get bitten and change, then yes, I bite! Lol idek.
****************