Family Pt. 3

A highly requested new part that I feel horrible that I haven't updated because well I don't really have an excuse I'm so sorry! Anyways here's part 3 Luke_Hemmings101 ENJOY!

"Somewhere... Ill be back later." he simply says and leaves you in your room all alone. You start to cry and you run to the front door when you hear him slam it shut and hear the roar of his motorcycle. You fling the door open and try to run to him and you yell his name but he can't hear you over the engine. He has Carl open the gate and he disappears into a cloud of dust. You stand there, barefoot, with tears streaming down your face.

*Time Skip to 3 hours later*

I was sitting in bed still worried about Daryl, He just left. Its been three hours! You where just about to go to the bathroom when the door flung open scaring the hell out of you. There stood a bloody Daryl who looks to had been crying. You flew up from the bed and ran to him. "Oh my god, Daryl are you okay!? What happened?!" You frantically asked moving his hair from his face  examining for cuts but you didn't see any. Where did all the blood come from? You where still in your own little world when Daryl took your small hands in his large rough ones. You looked at him. "I'm sorry I just left you like that, you know I'm not good at this, and now we are gonna be a family..." He slowed at the F word. You smiled softly as tear started to form. "I know, that's why I was scared to tell you... I'm not good at this either, but more importantly." you said looking more seriously up at him. He stared at you confused. "Where the hell did all this blood come from and why didn't anyone stop you when you came in!?" you asked.

He cocked his head to the side then his face changed to realization. "Oh uh I ran into a group of em. I dont know what came over me but I killed em all with my knife...." he trailed off walking to the bathroom across from your room with you on his trail. "Daryl, That's so dangerous..." you said sitting on the counter top next to where he stood looking at his reflection. He just grunts in agreement. You take another look over him. "You need to shower." You said and hopped off the counter and turned on the shower as he took off his vest and shirt. You grabbed a large towel and  made your way to where he was taking off his boots and socks. You put the towel on the rack and went to the closet to get the shampoo and soap. You placed it on the rack in the shower and watched him as he took his pants off. You quickly closed and locked the door. He just stared at you as you started to take your clothes off as well.

"What're you doin?" he asked as he stood in his underwear. "making sure you get the hard to reach places." you simply said taking your pants off and placing them on the toilet lid along with your shirt and bra. "Why?" he asked. "Because, now get in please." You asked taking off your underwear. He did the same and climbed into the shower, You following suit. He stood under the water and you grabbed the rag and the soap. You rubbed them together til it sudded up and you twirled your finger signaling him to turn so his back is to you. You started at his shoulders and gently over his back. You slid your fingers over his scars and kissed each one. He hummed in response to the tender touches. You washed the rest of his lower back and used your hands to turn him back around to face you. You started at his shoulders again and slowly made your way over his chest and tattoo. You looked up at hims when you felt him let out a low sigh. His eyes where closed and his lips slightly parted. You smiled to yourself. You began to lather shampoo in your hands as he sat on the little seat built into the shower.

You where facing each other as you started to lather his hair he gently put your hands in your hips. You washed his hair and he stood to rinse it. You where about to get out when he grabbed your hand and pulled you closer. "What're you doin?" you asked. "Your turn." Is all he said as he started to lather soap in another rag. You in turn stood in the water. He pulled you closer to him and turned you so that you back was to him. He ran his hands from your neck to your shoulders and arms. You put your head back a little, relaxing into his touch. He rubbed your back and sides. You hummed when he did your stomach from behind. You turned without him asking you to and looked up at him. "I love you (y/n)." he said looking down through his wet hair at you. "I love you too Daryl." You replied and kissed him softly. "I cant wait to meet our baby." He said running the tips of his fingers across your stomach giving you goosebumps. You smile and nod. "Me either, i hope he or she has your loyalty and bravery." You said taking his face in you hands. "I hope he or she has your brains and passion." Daryl says kissing your forehead and pulling you into a hug. You guys stayed that way until the water ran cold.

  🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Part 3 yall!! What do yall think?? Sorry it took so damn long. I literally have no excuse besides I just didn't do it lol sorry! Anywho 25k READS Hell yeah!!!! Lol comment thoughts and vote please ❤
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺