Family

Requested by: Luke_Hemmings101

Daryl never knew what it really was like to have a family to call his own, so the night you told you were pregnant he was quiet for a long time. You had so many emotions because of your hormones.

*a few hours before you told him*

You were out on a supply run with Maggie, Machone, and Rick "Are you positive you're pregnant (Y/N)?" Maggie asked in a hushed tone not to draw attention.

You had gotten closer to Maggie after the death of Beth. She kind of took you in, you always thought it was to fill the void of not having a little sister to look after but you honestly didn't mind, you liked the feeling of being protected. Not that Daryl didn't make you feel that way, Maggie's was a different type of feeling. You never had a sibling so you enjoyed every second with her.

You shrugged. "I think so I'm having the symptoms. Morning sickness, certain smells make me sick, I'm overly emotional. To be honest either it's that or It's that time of the month..." you trailed off gruntng as you climbed over a fallen tree. It was quiet for a few minutes. You weren't paying attention when a walker grabbed onto your shoulder and knocked you to the ground. You struggled to get it off but wasn't able to. Maggie came to your aid and stabbed it in the head causing it to go limp on top of you. She helped you up as Rick and Machone made their way to you two. "Everything alright?" Rick asked looking at the walker then up at you. You started to nod until you felt it. You turned around at lightening speed and vomited rigt there. Machone pulled your brown hair back with one hand and rubbed your back with the other.

Once you finnished you wiped your mouth with a rag you had hanging from your bag abd slowly stood and turned to see all three of them staring. "What?" yoy asked looking between them. "Are you sure you're okay?" Rick asked looking at your face. You slumped and looked at Maggie who nodded knowing what you where thinking. You sighed and closedyour eyes. "I think I'm pregnant..." you said slowly opening your eyes looking at Machone who was smiling a little. Then to Rick who was clearly still trying to process what you said. Rick shifted his weight to one leg and started talking "Does Daryl-". "No! If he did do you think I'd leave his sight? Let alone go on a run?" you cut him off. "I came to talk to Maggie, maybe slyly grab some pregnancy tests and check back home, but as you can see" you said gesturing to the current situation. "Didnt work as planned." He nodded in response. "Well there's a convenient store up the road a ways there might be some there. We'll grab some. You and Maggie can go back after and send Abraham and Glenn out. Just uh, say you got sick." Rick said and you nodded. Maggie nodded and took your arm in hers.

Y'all arived at the store and found just about everything you needed, but they still needed antibiotics and some other medicines that they needed to stay out longer.

You and Maggie walked back in silence. You two arrived at the gate of Alexandria and Sasha let you in. Maggie told her what happened. Leaving out one crucial detail of course. She nodded and sent Abraham and Glenn out. You watched as Glenn and Maggie shared a kiss when you felt a pair of handson your waist. You jumped but calmed when you realized it was only Daryl. Maggie caught your eye and nodded to go you held your finger up signaling "one minute" ahe nodded and kissed Glenn again and watched him leave and made her way to the shared girl's house.

"Just you and Maggie?" he asked, in his rough low voice. You nodded. "I got sick so Rick sent me back to get some rest. He had us send Abraham and Glenn in our place." you said turning to him and putting your small hands on his muscular arms. He grunted in response. "You should get some rest I'll get you something to eat. M'kay?" he said looking in your brown eyes through is long hair. You simply nodded. You kissed his cheek and made your way to the house Maggie previously went into. You felt Daryl's eyes burning into your back.

You walked inside quickly nd rushed towards the bathroom where Maggie was standing. She handed you a few tests. You ran into the bathroom and did your business on the sticks. You opebef the door to let her in and you two waited in silence for the time to be up.

*10 minutes later*

The timer goes off and you and Maggie stare at each other. "I cant you do it." you tell her covetibg your face with your hands. "No you! They're not mine!" she said staring at you. You peek at her through your fingers and groan. "Uuughhh. Okay. Do it with me?" you asked not wantibg to do it alone. "Fine. Come on I can't stand the wait." she agreed walking to the counter. You took her hand which she gave a reassuring squeeze. You both grabbed one stck each. "Three." you started the countdown. "Two." she said. "One." you both saud together turning the stcks over.

There. Plain as day 2 vertical lines on yours. She squawked a little and showed you heres. Sure enough there they were. Two more lines. "Oh my god..." ypu said staring at the sticks. "I-I'm... I'm pregnant." you stampered and looked up at Maggie. Tears brimming both of your guys's eyes. She hugged you tight. You kind of just stood there.

'There's a human growing insude me' yiu thought as she hugged you a little more. She pulled away when she realized you were still. "What?! What's wrong?" she asked grabbing your shoulders and searching your face. "I have to tell Daryl...."

TO BE CONTINUED...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
DOING A SEQUEL TO THIS ONE. THIS IS MINE NOBODY ELSE'S! COMMENT WHAT Y'ALL THINK OF IT PLEASE??? LOVE Y'ALL!😘😘😘
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°