CHAPTER 10

< STEPHANIE's PERSPECTIVE>

I saw Andrew running over to me i hope he doesn't tackle me to the ground like my friend Stacy did in seventh grade i flinched when he started to get closer to me he gave me a look that said whats the matter with you i looked up to him and started laughing he smiled at me and i smiled back that's when i noticed something i like Andrew!!! It was the first day of school and i already like a guy we had lunch and i sat with Adam and Andrew they seemed to be getting along really well i was glad then suddenly i stopped smiling and saw that Aidan was walking over here.

"Hey Steph"

I gave him a look that said get out of here but he just smirked i wanted to punch him in the face so he can never smirk again.

"Come on Steph talk to me i know what happened over the summer, but it was no big deal it was just a kiss"

"Just a kiss?!?!?! More like a full make out session i knew i should have never gone out with you but i did anyways!!!"

Aidan looked shocked at what i said but i didn't care if he was hurt because he had hurt me really bad i thought he loved me but i was so wrong, suddenly i hear someone clear their throat it was Adam he stood up and i didn't even bother asking him what he was doing i just watched

"Get out of here Aidan she dosent want to talk to you obviously so just leave her alone."

His voice had so much venom in it even i was scared i looked at Aidan he just stood there

"What if i don't leave her alone???"

Aidan had this smirk on his face and my cousin was really mad now i was worried about my cousin i didn't care about Aidan i looked over at Andrew who looked mad at Aidan, to why was he mad its not like he cared about me or anything why would he bother caring about me???