CHAPTER 11

$ ANDREW'S PERSPECTIVE $

I WANTED TO PUNCH AIDAN IN HIS FACE!!! Why is he bothering Stephanie cant he see that she moved on well actually i don't know if she has moved on because what if she hasn't oh my god what if she does like him back i mean this girl is amazing she is perfect she doesn't deserve a guy like him she should be with me.

"What if i dont leave her alone???"

I was mad now i wanted to help Stephanie's cousin punch him in the face but he wasn't doing anything why not?!?!?! That's it i couldn't take it anymore!!! I lunged forward and punched Aidan in the face causing him to knockout.

"OH MY GOD AIDAN!!!"

I see Jessica running over to Aidan and falling on her knees to hold up Aidans head

"Oh come on give me a break hell wake up"

She looked up to me giving a look that said shut up and next thing u know i hear some one laughing it was Stephanie why was she laughing but i loved her laugh it was so cute.

"Why are you laughing nerd???"

I looked down at Jessica who sounded worried instead of mad

"Because Aidan just got knocked the frigg out a-a-and you face is hilarious cause y-y-your so worried about him"

I started to laugh to then Adam came and poured cold water on Aidans face.

"WAKE UP LOSER!!!"

Aidan came through and looked shocked at Adam me and steph just laughed and i put my arm around her shoulders and walked out of the cafe laughing with steph under my arm and she didn't even try to push it away.

HOPE U LIKD IT I NOE ITS BEEN FOREVR BUT IVE BEEN GETTING SIK SRRY F.C.V :)