09

Akane's P.O.V

I get around the corner from the shops and lean against the fence "Idiot" I curse myself in a whisper 'I shouldn't have brought up his dead father, even if it was to praise him!' I think to myself and close my eyes and shove my hands into my pockets and sigh "Akane?" I hear Kurenai ask and I jump a little as she comes around the corner "You scared the shit out of me" I breath out and she laughs a little "Sorry" She mumbles then grabs my hand "Come on," She says dragging me away "I wanna show you something" She finishes her sentence and we start to run. It's about 3 in the after noon when we finally stop running and Kurenai lets go of my hand "We've been running for ages, where are we?" I asked panting with my hands on my knees "Look" Kurenai says simply and points out in front of her, I stand straight and look at the beautiful, huge lake that in front of us. My breath catches in my throat as I take it in and I breath out a "Wow" Just like the time Asuma took me up those grand stairs to watch the sun set. "Beautiful isn't it?" Kurenai asks looking at me and I nod "How did you find this place Kurenai?" I ask and watch her look over the lake.

"Asuma, Gai and I were on a mission to find a lost cat and we came across it then" She says smiling and I look back over the lake "That was about 3 years ago too, I don't think we've been here together since then" She says "Kurenai!" We hear and we turn around to find Gai and all the others from the dumpling shop "You remembered the way Gai!" Kurenai says excitedly "Is Asuma with you guys?" Kurenai asks as soon as Gai gets in front of her "Genma and Kotetsu are bringing him, I just hope Asuma remembers the way as well" Gai says and they laugh a little "So you told them to come?" I ask Kurenai as soon as Gai ran over to Kakashi to challenge him but got in a fight with Obito instead "You seemed a little scared when Asuma left and then upset after you brought up Kakashi's dad" Kurenai says and we look at the group of people talking "I thought it would be a good idea for all of us to hang out so you got more comfortable with us like you did with Asuma" Kurenai finishes explaining and I nod "Thanks Kurenai" I say and we smile at each other.

"Here you go Akane" Rin says coming up and handing me a small bento and I give her a confused look "I'm guessing you haven't eaten since this morning, Gai told me you didn't eat at the dumpling shop because you don't like sweets" Rin explains and I nod "Thank you Rin" I say and bow a little and Rin smiles at me "Kurenai!" We hear and I look behind Rin to find Asuma, Genma, and Kotetsu running up "Hey Asuma!" Kurenai yells back and they come up to us "Oh Genma!" Rin exclaims "I have something cool to show you, come with me" Rin says grabbing Genma's hand "I wanna see too!" Kotetsu whines and follows after them "Thanks Kurenai" Asuma says and she nods and walks away, Asuma walks to a little bench facing the lake and sits down so I decide to follow him and sit next to him. I place the bento on my lap and take off my mask before eating, not really worrying about Asuma seeing my face or someone else coming up. "Genma says you brought up Kakashi's father when you were at the dumpling shop" Asuma says suddenly and a cough a little with the rice I just ate going down the wrong pipe.

Asuma looked over at me and I recollect myself and he smiles "You shouldn't be so upset about it, Kakashi's come to understand that his dad is dead and nothing can change that" Asuma says and leans back and closes his eyes "No one can say for sure if he's gotten over being sad about his death though, but I don't think anyone ever gets over the death of their parents or someone they love" Asuma finishes his thought. I eat the last bit of sushi and place the lid back on the bento box and put it between Asuma and I before putting my mask back up on my face "I can confirm no one get's over the death of someone they love," I sigh and drop my head a little before looking out over the lake again "I do feel bad I brought up Kakashi's father before thinking about how he may feel, but what I'm really upset about is that he may not want to be my friend because of it" I sigh and Asuma looks at me "I don't think bringing up his father is going to stop you from becoming Kakashi's friend" Asuma says and laughing a little leaning forward and I look at him. "What do you mean?" I ask confused "I mean, if you really want to become Kakashi's friend, and Kakashi wants to become yours, nothings going to stop that" Asuma explains and I nod "Thanks Asuma" I say and we smile and each other.

"Akane?" I hear behind me, I turn and look over me right shoulder and see Kakashi standing there. I get a confused look on my face "Can I talk to you?" He asks and I nod, Kakashi starts to walk away into the woods close by "He probably wants you to follow him" Asuma says and I jump a little understanding now "Right, see you later" I give Asuma a little wave and run to catch up with Kakashi. Kakashi and I walk through the woods for a little before we come across a big rock near the lake, Kakashi jumps on the rock and sits down while hugging his knees to his chest. I jump onto the rock as well and sit next to him and we stare out over the lake "Is he really your idol?" Kakashi asks taking me out of the beautiful trance of the lake and I turn my head to look at him. He's not looking at me but still looking at the lake "My dad" He explains and turns his head to face me.

-------------

They is talking 0_0 lol. Loves. As always,

Like

Comment

Share with friends/fans/followers/readers

~K-Chan