33

Akane's P.O.V

I changed into my new clothing and took off all of my bandages. I left my hands to my face and stare at the scars embedded in my skin, I then drop my hands and shove everything into my back pack expect for my key and the piece of paper. I shove the key in my pocket and put my back pack on before walking out of the local bathroom with the piece of paper in my hand and start searching for my temporary home. It's been three hours since I've got to Kirigakure and I still haven't found where I'll be staying and its getting late, I sigh and drop my shoulders "Excuse me, ma'am?" Someone asks me and I lift my head to find a boy, no older than me, looking at me with a smile on his face "Do you need help? You seem lost" He says and pouts a little "Um, yes actually. I'm looking for this address" I say and hold out the piece of paper "Hm?" He hums and takes the paper "This is by my house!" He exclaims "Would you like me to show you the way?" He asks and I nod before he hands back the paper "Are you new? I've never seen you around here before" He starts up a conversation as we're walk "I am, just moved here this morning" I say and he nods "But you have a Mist head band" He notes and looks at me neck. "Yes, I lived in one of the outer villages but was moved in here to do missions for the village" I lie easily and he nods.

"So is this address your new home?" He asks and looks back at me and I just nod "How cool, we'll be living next to each other!" He says happily and I smile "Oh!" He say and stops suddenly "I'm sorry, my names Mangetsu Hozuki!" He says while a smile and my eyes widen "You're from the Hozuki clan?" I ask and he nods his head "That's so cool!" I exclaim and he smiles "I'm Okami" I reply with a smile "How old are you Okami? You look really young" Mangetsu says and gets really close to my face "I'm 11, and you?" I ask and he moves his face away "13" I says in a cheery voice and I nod. The rest of the walk is quite and also not long "This is your house" Mangetsu says and stops walking "They gave me an actual house?" I mumble to myself and Mangetsu looks confused but brushes it off "My house is just right across the street" Mangetsu says turning around "Brother!" We hear and a little boy that looks a lot like Mangetsu comes running out of the house and into Mangetsu's legs "Suigetsu, you need to make sure you put on shoes before leaving the house" Mangetsu says and picks him up "Mangetsu, Suigetsu, dinners ready!" A woman stands at the door and yells "Coming mom!" Mangetsu yells back "I'll see you later Okami" Mangetsu says and leave with a smile. I smile to myself and enter my house, I get settled in before grabbing the bento box mom gave me this morning and eating.

I shower, change, and brush my teeth before going to bed after a long day of traveling. The next morning I wake up early like always but not as early as usual. I finish making my bed and there's a knock at my door, I put on a confused face and mumble to myself "Who would be visiting me?" Before walking out of my room and to the front door. I open the front door and find Mangetsu standing there with a cheesy smile "I'm sorry for not inviting you over for dinner yesterday, it totally spaced my mind that you may not have food here yet" He apologizes "So I brought over some breakfast for you that my mom made as a sorry gift and a house warming gift" He finishes and hands me a bento box "Thank you Mangetsu" I say with a smile and he blushes "Would you like to come in?" I ask and step back "Oh, sure" He says with a smile and walks in the door, he takes off his shoes and set them by mine before walking further into the house and I close the door "Sorry I look so terrible, I just woke up" I say and laugh nervously "Oh, I'm sorry! Did I wake you?" Mangetsu freaks out and I shake my head "No, I woke up just before you came actually" I say and he sighs in relief. We sit at the dining table and I grab a pair of chop stick before opening the bento box "Wow, this all looks so good!" I say and stare at the eggs, white rice, steamed broccoli, and other food in the bento box "You don't have to eat the broccoli if you don't want to" Mangetsu mumbles and looks away "It's fine, I like broccoli" I say with a smile and start eating.

"Your mom's a great cook" I say once I've finished eating "Please give her my thanks when you go home" I say and stand from my seat to wash the bento box "You don't have to clean it" Mangetsu says suddenly and I laugh a little "Please, it's the least I could do" I say turning to him and smiling. I dry the bento box and wrap it once more before looking at the time "8 already? I guess I've started a little late today" I mumble and Mangetsu looks at me oddly "I'm sorry Mangetsu, but I should really get started on my missions for the village" I tell him "You only just got here and you have to do missions already?" Mangetsu asks and I just nod "Then I'll let you get to it, I have to train anyways" Mangetsu says and stands "I'll see you later" Mangetsu says and grabs the bento box before leaving. I change into the ANBU attire they gave me and notice only some differences in it from Konoha's uniform. I brush my hair and teeth before trying my hair up in a pony tail and grabbing my mask. There were marking like triangles by the eyes and mouth as well as five dots inside the mouth triangle and to finish it there was the Hidden Mist symbol on the forehead. I place the mask on my face and put on my cloak before grabbing my bingo book and leaving.

--

Yes, I did draw that mask myself, and yes, it is terrible. Loves. As always,

Like 

Comment

Share with friends/fans/followers/readers

~K-Chan