47

Akane's P.O.V

"You son of a bitch!" The man yells and I get into a fighting stance "Tsukiko, get you and your son out of here" I tell her before standing straight again and spinning another kunai around my finger "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a girl" I mock and he clicks his tongue at me "Oh, no one clicks their tongues at me" I say getting mad and charging at him. I do a flip above his head to get behind his back where I stab another poison laced kunai into his left shoulder blade "You're not that fun" I pout as I skip my way in front of him "What did you want with the boy anyways?" I ask as I kick him in the gut, he bends down and I knee him in the face "He's going to be my vessel" He coughs out then he spits out blood "Vessel huh? Well, looks like your plans have been spoiled" I tell him before un sheathing my katana and pointing it to his throat "Any last words?" I ask deciding to be polite to my last victim on this mission, he shakes his head and I slit his throat. I take some of his blood and cross out his face in the bingo book before storing his body in a scroll "Okami!" I hear and look over to my left where I see Tsukiko and her son "I told you to get away!" I yell at her and run towards them "He didn't see any of that, did he?" I ask stopping in front of them and Tsukiko shakes her head "Come on, I'll take you home" I tell them and help Tsukiko stand.

"You haven't met my son yet, have you Okami?" Tsukiko asks after awhile of walking and I shake my head "Well, this is Akemi, my son" She says and we all stop walking "Nice to meet you Akemi, I'm Okami" I say and hold out my hand "He grabs it and shakes it while saying "Nice to meet you too" I smile and retract my hand then Akemi suddenly bows to me "Thank you for helping me back there!" He says and Tsukiko bows too "Oh no, no. Thank you for helping me the first time we met" I tell him and he looks up "If you hadn't helped me then, then I wouldn't have been here to help you" I say awkwardly as I scratch the back of my head. We walk the rest of the way to their house in silence "Thank you for walking us home, please come inside and have some tea" Tsukiko says as the door but I shake my head "Sorry, I have some things I need to take care of" I tell her with a smile and bow to her "Stay safe!" I yell as I run away.

I get to the meeting place and wait for God's Angel, I did send out a letter to her since I finished earlier than when we usually meet "Okami" I hear her voice and turn to face her "Here's the last body and my bingo book" I say as I hand them to her "Well done Okami" She says in a calming voice "Drop off your ANBU uniform  here tomorrow morning after it's been clean of course, after that you may back up and go home" She says and I look at her in shock "Unless you want to stay here for the last few week" She drags on and I shake my head "I mean, it's a great place and all, I love the rain too but I'd like to go home" I say and she smiles "Please have a safe trip back" She says before leaving. I head home and take a shower, after showering I clean my ANBU uniform and pack it into a box to leave it. About half a year after I got here, it was declared that Hanzo has passed away then, even though he was dead before I got here. So after the announcement of Hanzo's, the Akatsuki took control of Amegakure, they aren't bad people they're very nice in fact. I starting to pack up most of my things apart from a change of clothes for tomorrow, my cloak and hygiene stuff. When I finish my dinner I clean up the house and double check that everything that's mine is packed. I sit down and write a note to the third Hokage.

Third Hokage,

            It's Akane Mitizu, if you couldn't tell from Fruatta. I finished early in Amegakure and they have said that I can leave early. Please give notice to the guard gates that there will be an arrival tomorrow in the morning but please do not say who is arriving.

                                                                                                       -Akane Mitizu

I summon Fruatta and roll up the scroll "Hey, aren't you supposed to be heading back in a few weeks?" Fruatta asks and I just nod as I write 'Confidential' in red ink on the scroll "Confidential? Who's it for?" Fruatta asks "The Hokage" I say simply and hold it out for him "Since it's a bigger scroll so you'll have to just hold it with your feet" I tell him and he nods, I open the window and he flies away into the night "Whoa, it took me that long to do all that?" I talk to myself before shrugging and closing my window then go to bed. The next morning I make breakfast and clean everything up again, I shower then change into my clothes that I left out the night before. I double check that everything is in my backpack then check it again before heading out. I drop off my ANBU uniform and key where I use to meet up with Gods Angel to drop off the dead bodies. I decide to make my way to Tsukiko's house and tell her than I'm leaving, I knock on the door early in the morning and wait for the door to open. I didn't expect it to open because it was early but it does and there is Akemi standing at the door, dressed in what looked like training clothes "Okami?" He says before Tsukiko comes out while drying her hands "Okami? Is everything alright?" Tsukiko asks and I just nod "I'm going home" I tell her with a smile and she looks confused.

"I was only here for a mission and now I've finished a few weeks early, so I'm heading home" I explain and her eyes grow wide then soften "Have a safe trip home" She says with a smile and pats my shoulder and I smile back "Sorry I wasn't able to stick around and teach you a few things" I poke Akemi in the forehead and he looks up at me "Be safe you two" I tell him before bolting away, almost making it look like I teleported.

--

Loves. As always,

Like

Comment

Share with friends/fans/followers/readers

~K-Chan