10 Carl Dirty Imagine:

"Babe, wake up. Are you okay?" Your eyes fluttered open instantly awake at your boyfriends concerned voice.

"Uh yeah?" You replied, sitting up and blinking at Carl, slightly light headed. You had been having an amazing dream about him, his tongue to be more precise.

"You were moaning and turning a lot, did you have a nightmare?" Carl wasn't convinced at your vague answer.

"Well, it definitely wasn't a nightmare." You giggled to yourself, suddenly realizing how wet you were in real life, and that your fantasies had probably been vocalized to a very confused Carl.

"What happened then?" Carl chuckled at you, nudging your arm lightly.

"You were there," you started slowly, taunting the intrigued boy next to you, "and I was there. And your face was between my legs." You cheekily grinned at Carl, expecting him to be bright red, instead he was smirking at you and began to move down the bed.

"Like this?" He looked up at you , positioning himself in between your things, his hands wrapped around them, locking you in place as you squealed.

"How did you know?" You replied, determined to keep your cool.

"What did I do next?" He cheekily asked.

"You kissed my thighs," your stomach tensed as you felt his warm lips on your sensitive flesh, "then you moved my underwear to the side, I think dream Carl was a bit impatient." You teased.

"So am I." Carl growled, sweeping your underwear to reveal yourself to him, you were soaked and practically throbbing in anticipation.

He could barely control himself but managed to ask you to continue recalling.

"I remember your tongue," your breath was short as Carl kitten licked your folds, gently swirling around your entrance, but denying your clìt any attention as you whimpered for more.

"How am I comparing?" He moaned against you, sending vibrations through your core.

"Dream Carl used his fingers more." You exaggerated, just wanting more pleasure for yourself.

"Oh yeah?" Carl shifter as he brought his thumb to your clìt, and rubbing circles harshly as well as flattening out his tongue and licking you roughly.

"Fùck," you whimpered breathlessly, as your back began to involuntarily arch off of the mattress. Your hands fisted the bed sheets tightly, as your mouth moaned profanities that Carl's tongue was earning.

Wordlessly, Carl slipped two fingers into you, bringing a new sensation and causing you to gasp loudly. He relentlessly pumped into you, his tongue now taking over your clìt. Carl curled his fingers upwards as you contracted around him, knowing you were close and focusing on your orgàsm.

"Carl!" Your thighs shuddered around the boys face, his fingers and tongue still not giving up, but moving quicker now as you desperately chased your release.

"Come on baby, I know you want to cùm," Carl lifted his head to whisper encouragement but his fingers were still blissfully torturing you, "Let it go babe, I know you're close."

Carl's sultry voice pushed you closer, he lowered his head and flicked your clìt with his tongue, you finally hit your high. Your back arched high off the bed as you shuddered, Carl withdrew his fingers and sat up on the foot of the bed, unsubtly wiping his mouth and licking his lips. You fell back on the pillows, sweaty and panting heavily as he crawled back next to you, swiping your hair away from your eyes and leaning in to kiss your cheek.

"Glad I could make your dreams come true." You heard Carl whisper as you drifted off to sleep, his arms tightly wrapping around your torso and his face burying in your neck.

THE END.

•••••••••••••••••

Short and crappy. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'm lame and forget I even have a book. I don't think I'm gonna do any Mickey storied cuz no one asks for them. But if you ask for one I'll write it.
Vote.
Comment.
Love ya freaky lil peeps.