15 Dirty Ian Imagine:

I'm half asleep on my side when I feel the bed dip behind me. I can feel Ian sliding underneath the covers as he eases his way against my back. Heat radiates from his bare chest through my thin cotton t-shirt as his arm pulls me gently closer to him. His fingers move down to my bare thigh and he ghosts them upwards, planting a kiss at the nape of my neck while doing so. I let out a tiny, contented murmur, not able to form a full sentence. He trails his hand up, sliding easily until his palm reaches my breast. I move my chest forward slightly, aching for more contact. He slides his thumb over my nipple and it grows erect under his touch. His lips are against my neck, placing open-mouthed kisses against the flushed skin. Even in my fatigued haze, my body can't help but respond to him. Every inch of me aches for him every moment of the day.

My back arches, my áss scooting back snugly against his hardening díck. "I wanna make you feel good, baby girl," he whispers huskily in my ear, teeth grazing against my lobe. I shudder slightly, rutting back against him again. He kisses the corner of my jaw delicately, his fingers moving again over my nipple. "Do you want this?"
I nod minutely, pulling my bottom lip in between my teeth. "Baby girl, use your words," his hand trails down and brushes against the elastic of my panties. "You know I need to hear you say it."
"Please," I manage to whisper, a heat growing inside of my chest. "Please, what?" He prompts. "Tell daddy exactly what you want him to do to you."
"Please, daddy," I whimper as his lips suck marks into the flesh of my neck. "Need you to make me feel good."
There's a low rumble from his chest, a growl, and I can feel it against my back as he presses his whole body closer to mine. His fingers finally dip down into my panties, his middle finger running along my slit deliciously. Every time this man touches me, I feel like I can taste the stars. He starts in slow circles around my clìt, avoiding the bundle of nerves all together. The sound I let out is closer to a mewl than a moan, and it makes something inside of him snap. Suddenly I'm pushed onto my back and he's hovering on top of me, a hungry look in his eyes. He slides my panties down my legs, tossing them off to the side. His hands run up my sides agonizingly slow, bunching the fabric of my shirt up before removing that, too. He reaches up and pinches one nipple before attaching his mouth to it, sucking gently. My other nipple is rolled between his thumb and forefinger as he releases his suction and his teeth graze against the erect nub.
My hand reaches up, fingers lacing themselves lightly into the overgrown hair at the base of his skull. I give a small tug, wanting to feel his lips against mine. He realizes what I want and attaches his lips to mine, one hand moving up to my chin. His tongue moves hotly against mine before I bite down on his lower lip. He groans, moving his hips against mine. I reach a hand down to his waistband, managing to just barely dip my fingers in before he's slapping my hand away.
He crawls down my body until his face is between my thighs. "Open up for me, princess," he says, a hand pressing my thighs apart. I obediently slide my legs as far apart as I can manage, and he wastes no time once I do. His tongue laps against my slit, before he slides a finger inside my folds. I bite down hard on my lip, a hand reaching up to grab my breast.

His motions still for a moment and he looks up at me from between my thighs, "I want to hear you, baby girl. Don't stifle anything."
He dips back down, his lips making contact with my swollen clìt. I gasp, my teeth letting go of my bottom lip and my hips jerking up off of the bed. He shoves me back down with one hand and continues his assault on my bundle of nerves. His tongue finds its way back down to my slit, where it joins his fingers in thrusting into me. My hands quickly find purchase again in his unruly hair, pushing his face closer against my heat.

He pulls his tongue back up to my clìt as he curls his fingers inside of me. My back arches off of the bed as I moan his name. His motions stop abruptly, "What was that?"
"I m-I mean, daddy."