16 Dirty Ian Imagine:

Things started to get heated in Ian's bedroom. The two of you went from a kiss, to kissing, to full on making out. You usually started to stop him, because you were always a little nervous for him to see everything. Ian was tiny, and even though you know he loved you for every inch, the thought of him seeing every flaw was terrifying. Tonight you didn't stop him, as his fingers trailed from your belly to your bra. He raised his brows, as you gripped him closer by his t-shirt. He pulls away from the kiss, his green eyes meeting yours.
"Are you sure?" he asks, worry lacing his soft voice. You nod smiling, you wanted him. You wanted all of him, and you found some courage in yourself to let go. He looked at you a little unsure. "Yeah, Ian." you giggle. "Are you sure? You know we don't have to do anything if you're not ready –" you pull him back into you, before he could continue on, kissing his lips feverishly. He deepens the kiss, his hands holding the sides of your head in place as he pushes himself on top of you. His lips kiss under your jaw, down to your neck and he pulls of your shirt before kissing your chest. Your first instinct is to cover your exposed belly, but he quickly pins your arms above your head. "No way, pretty lady." he quirks a brow, kissing you back down your chest.
He removes his shirt, tossing it to the side before climbing back over you. He kisses your lips once more before his teeth dig into the skin on your chest, just enough to make you moan. He smirks in satisfaction a free hand sliding down your body to your underwear. You push yourself toward him, needing some type of friction and he smirks even more. He slides his fingertips over your already wet center, stopping at your clít and making small circles with his middle finger. You shut your eyes as you let the feeling come up to your chest, inhaling deeply. "So wet for me, babe."

He pulls your underwear down, and off your feet, his hands back on you instantly. "I want to taste." He grins pulling his fingers from you. You nod nervously as he slowly gets down in front of you, pushing your legs apart, pulling you by your thighs closer to him.
He nips at your inner thighs, licking and kissing until he gets to your center. He licks a hot wet strip from the bottom of your pússy, to the top before spreading apart your lips. You quiver as he stops at your clít, lapping at it with his tongue and sucking. He holds your thighs apart as he continues a pattern of licking, sucking and burying his tongue into you. You squirm and moan as he does. "Ian, I'm going to cúm..." "Not yet, babe." he stops and you whine a bit, at loss of contact. He quickly stands up, pulling down the sweatpants he was wearing, letting his eréction show. He strokes himself as he makes his way back to you, reaching over the bedpost to grab a cóndom from the drawer in the nightstand. "Tell me what you want, baby." He taunts running his length against your already soaking slit. "Fúck! I want you, Ian." you groan impatiently, and he smirks lining himself up with your center, and slowly easing his way into you. You inhale sharply, and exhale calmly, letting yourself adjust to his length. You grip the sheets even tighter, as he thrusts into you slowly.
He groans, his head falling back, his lips slightly parting as he starts to move his hips. You shut your eyes dropping your head back into the pillow as he rocks his hips into you. He starts to speed up the pace, groaning as he does. He grabs your hands, lacing his fingers with yours as he keeps his pace steady, rocking into you and making you moan more and more.
His lips meet yours again, as he rocks himself into you, and you bite his bottom lip as he thrusts. He pulls away for a moment, to bring your leg up slightly so he can get a different angel, and you feel your jaw drop involuntarily as he does, your eyes fluttering shut.

"Fúck." You cry, as his pace gets quicker, more urgent and he brings his forehead back to yours, moaning into your open mouth before kissing you sloppily. You feel everything building up as he thrusts harder and deeper than before, his free hand coming down to rub at your clít.
The feeling rushes over you, from your toes, to your belly, to your pounding heart, and to your head. Your moan becomes silent, and then high pitched as he rides out the high, his own moans and curses escaping his lips as he slowly thrusts out the rest of his orgásm.
The two of you catch your breath as he drops beside you, looking at you and bringing his fist up to you. You and he pound it, and giggle as he turns on his side to look at you. "Was that good?" You ask a bit nervously, your cheeks were already flushed but you felt a little shy.
"Good, yeah!" He nods, "Let's go again, and again, and again." He laughs, showering you with kisses.

THE END.

••••••••••••••
Short but good. And an Ian one since everyone has been requesting him.

Until next time ya freaky lil peeps.