11 Ian Dirty Imagine:

"Ian?" You mumble, you can feel the bed dip beside you as he slips into the warmth.

"Hey shush I'm home" he pulls your sleeping fame into him, his body is cold against you, you shiver wriggling closer. "I missed you, what's the time?" You're certain you've only just fallen asleep, he had text you to let you know he wouldn't be back early after a hold up at the airport "five am," he nuzzles your neck as you link your fingers through his, where his hand rests on your stomach, you had been asleep for hours. "God I've missed you," he sighs dripping wet kisses to your exposed skin, you can feel him pressing into your lower back.

"Ian... It's five in the morning." You mutter, he doesn't reply his fingers dance across your bare thigh, his lips leaving hot marks on your neck, running his tongue over them quickly you shudder under his touch, moving onto your back you stifle a yawn as he crawls over you a smile on his lips.

You take him in, the dim morning light highlighting his features, you run your fingers over his cheek bones, your favorite part of him. There's stubble on his jaw line, his hair line is longer and messed up over his forehead. "I've missed you." You whisper again running your fingertips over his stubble before he drops his head to catch your lips with his.

"I know baby." He presses his forehead to yours his blue eyes locking with yours.

His hands work at getting the tank top you've put on for bed over your head, he wastes no time taking one of your nipples in his warm mouth, your back arches to his as he sucks and licks at them both in turn.

He's holding onto your hips as he moves lower tugging your shorts down your legs he kisses up your thigh his fingers dancing dangerously close to your core, you let out a shuddered mouth. "Ian... Please." You moan and then his tongue is at your entrance a quick flick and you're moaning, fingers clutching at the bed sheets.

"You always taste so good in the morning." He growls before giving one long lick up your slit flicking at your clìt with a pointed tongue, your legs fly out as he pushes a finger inside you. Working you up in a frenzy he adds another curling them towards the spot he knows drives you crazy.

"Ian, p-please I need you unsee me..." You stutter as he flicks your sweet spot an intense wave of pleasure hits you.

You tug at his hair, making him look up at you "Ian I swear to god if you don't..." He hits your spot again with a smirk before he stands up disregarding his boxers.

His hard lengths springs free, you let out a low groan, the sight of him naked in front of you is something you've missed whilst he was away. His eyes lock with yours as he curls his hand around his còck and pumps a few times before he's positioning himself over you. "No, on your back" you pushed his broad shoulders, his eyes widen, he loves this side of you.

"I love you so much." He growls as you straddle his hips, you expertly wrap your hand around him guiding him slowly into you.

You sink low on his length taking a minute to adjust, after a few months away from him, you go slow, hands resting on his pale chest. Fingers digging in leaving crescent dents in his skin, his hands are on your hips helping you keep the pace.

His hand run over your lower stomach dripping down, his fingers run fast circles over your clìt you throw your head back letting out a moan. "Shit... Ian I think I'm going to cum." You gasp, he flips you both over. "Wait baby, cùm with me." He rolls his hips into yours, your legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck fingers tangled in his hair.

"Ian... Shit, Ian!" You groan pulling his head down to catch his lips with yours, he runs his tongue over your swollen lips. He pulls out nearly all the way.

"Touch yourself baby, for me." He pants you nod biting your lip as you slip your hand down your body, your finger coming into contact with your sensitive, hot clìt. Rubbing it slowly. You clutch at his shoulder with your free hand as he thrusts back into you, your body is shuddering, his name tumbling off your lips in shouts.

He holds you as you shake through your orgàsm he follows behind you, three shots of hot liquid spill into you, a low moan leaves him. Ian rolls over onto his back, you whimper as the loss of contact with him, he pulls you onto his chest wrapping his arm around you.

"Good morning." He whispers kissing the top of your head. "Morning." You let out a yawn, fluttering closed. "No... No we need to shower." He laughs right next to your ear. "Just a few minutes." You whisper opening your eyes to be met with his blue ones watching you, he smiles as you push his hair off his forehead. "Love you boo." You smile sleepily.

"Love you too, baby." He smiles against the top of your head.

THE END.