Chapter 1

Overprotected Me

Chapter 1

Photo to the right is Angelo Ford Anderson---------------->>

************************************

"Jenny Anderson, I have a huge crush on you ever since I transferred to this school. Please give me a chance, will you be my girlfriend?" Skylar proposed with one knee.

Once again, a proposal. I didn't know why they kept coming but darn, this exhausted me.

"Stop it Skylar, don't embarrass yourself, get up!" I whispered uneasily pulling my hand off from his shaky grip. I could sense he was sweating the word 'nervous'. I felt sorry for him, such an innocent guy. I was scared that James, my brother who was nearest at the moment, was any closer now. He might start a wrestling rink again.

Skylar was making a huge scene right in our school's cafeteria. I was the center of attention now, what a scandal. He probably had no knowledge about my brothers. He was the new kid with no luck on the first month of Junior high. People said falling for me was the worst choice ever. I was the forbidden apple in school, tempting but poisonous. Poor me but I was used to that title after all these years of suffering.

"He's dead meat. Wait till' her hot brothers finds out and batter him into scrambled eggs." I heard a random voice from behind. Everyone knew who I was for I was known to be the overprotected baby sister of the four most popular and powerful brothers in history. Overprotecting? You mean overreacting!

I didn't know how scandals like these traveled like lighting bolts, informing my bro's immediately about the news. Later, they would secretly stalk my admirer and threaten them to stop bugging me.

**

Angelo Ford Anderson. The leader and the eldest, most responsibly brother in the family. He is only in his late twenties but he is the hunk and the provider. He works as a high-paid surgeon in Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, LA. Still blessed with his young teenage looks, it became the center of distraction of all the nurses in the hospital from doing their work. Big issue I tell you, it even got published out the newspaper.

Evan Anderson. The second brother and the sport-swank. Owning four clubs here in California molded him into a jock. Dating tons of girls in a month, dumping them as if they were scratch paper. Unfair don't you think? I hated him for that but man, he cooks like a pro chef! I would probably famish to death without him. After all, he loves his little sister more than the sum up of all the girls he dated.

Daniel Jeff Anderson, the smart one. He is the brainy college student that brings all charm everywhere and anywhere, attracting lots of girls as if he was a magnet. He can solve anything related to math and science which often is my home tutor.

James Anderson is only a year older than me and is more of the chill-type kind of guy. He doesn't worry a lot about what's going on around him and he is my closest brother considering our age gap. We attend school together for he is in senior year. He is probably the most understanding brother for he pities me most of the time. So to be fair, he tries to stay away from engaging in a relationship, which is hard for him of course.

**

These are my brothers, would you even dare yourself to be their overprotected 'baby' sister? And now that you know who they are, let's see what happens to Skylar.

Overprotected Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें