Chapter 4

Overprotected Me

Chapter 4

Photo to the right is James Anderson------------------->>

IM SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GUYS WAIT A LITTLE BIT LONGER. PEACE!^^

SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPPIEE, ENJOY!:)

VOTE COMMENT AND LIKE!:)

KATEKATEKATE88<3

************************************

"Mind explaining young lady?" Angelo sat adjacent to me with his arms crossed while my other bros were occupying the stools of our dining table. Evan, Daniel, and James, all present. I felt like a criminal judged in court and it felt absolutely frustrating.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. And I believe I don't owe you guys an explanation. You know I know you guys knew everything in detail, right?" I confused them.

"Late again. And for the record, how many times? Eighth time this month? Jen, how many times should we tell you to grow a little punctual?" Dearest Angelo begged.

I lowered my head. I knew they were disappointed of me again. It has always been my problem. One and only that, always that. Punctuality.

*Beep

My phone vibrated in my hands. I was sure it was a message from the Skychip. Bad timing!

"Who's that?" Evan tried eyeing my phone's screen.

"No one" I quickly spatted. Crap! Such a dumb reply. "My friend S-Stay... Stacey" I made up.

"Really? I didn't know honest kids stutter." Daniel coined while James stayed silent. Behind my back, I knew they blamed James for my tardiness because he didn't lead me to my class a while ago. It wasn't his fault anyway, he was just pissed off after seeing Liam touch my hand inch my inch, however he explained it. Honestly speaking, James was my favorite among all my brothers. Seeing him disappointed makes me the most guilty.

"You don't trust me do you?!" I furrowed my brows and as a reply, Daniel raised an eyebrow followed by Evan raising both eyebrows up and down in agreement. Wow... Communication through eyebrows, that's new.

"James! Help me out please!" I complained.

"Let me see, hand me the phone." James commanded. I could read through his eyes that he wanted me to trust in him. And I did. He got the phone and ended everyone's curiousity.

"It is Stacey, chill out Evan and you too Daniel." He returned the phone to me.

Thank God he played along. He was always on my side but I'm sure that was just temporary. It must be his revenge to them.

"Three day detention huh?" Angelo changed the topic at last.

"That's quite long baby, it will affect your grades" Daniel the smart one said.

"I'm no baby!" I talked back.

"Yes you are."

"You guys told me to grow up didn't you? Then why would I fix my tardy habits if I'm still called baby?"

"A punctual kind of baby."

"There ain't no punctual baby!" I crossed my arms.

"Quit it both of you!" Angelo was angry now.

I ran straight up to my room and wished I slammed the door. I just can't be the rebellious kid cause I owe them too much. I still love my brothers even if they are too overprotective of me.

Let me guess, they're gonna come up and apologize to me.

"Look we're sorry Jen." I heard their voices echoing simultaneously and knuckles knocking behind my door.

See, told you I was right.

"Go away" I said.

"Don't get mad baby~, I mean Jenny". "Ouch~." Evan must have slapped Daniel, I could here it through the door. I knew them too well.

"Leave me alone so I'll forgive you by tomorrow..." I dared.

"Sorry Jen, please, you'll give Daniel guilty goblins inside him if you wouldn't forgive us." The husky voice of Angelo toned.

"Leave me alone!"

An hour later**

*knock*knock

"Jen?" They annoyed me again.

"What? I'm not in the mood." I vociferated.

"It's just me, James." He promised.

I peeked out the door to see if the others were there. Cleared. He was bringing some food tray with him and it was Evan's cooking. He handed it to me and I dug into it like there's no tomorrow. I let him come in and he sat on my Pink Plush Chair.

"About the text message earlier, who was it?" He questioned.

"Umm..." I wonder if I should tell him the truth. I trusted James and I guess..

"Skylar, it was S-skylar." I blurted while throwing a chunk of Lamb Chops into my mouth. "B-but don't you guys worry, I promise I'll deny on everything he says. Trust me."

"That bastard."

"A-and my suspension." I changed the topic, blinking a couple of times.

"Three days, I know. "

" I'm sorry, I honestly had no idea lunch break was over" This time taking a sip of my Coke.

"What's done is done, just be more careful next time." He forcefully smiled, emphasizing the word 'more'.

"Thanks, you're the best!"

"Finish your dinner and get some rest, okay? Goodnight Jenny." he headed out the door. "Goodnight Jenny!!!" my other brothers said in unison from outside the door. Dear brothers, you guys are so funny.

"Goodnight Angelo, Evan, Daniel and James." I sang. "I still have not forgiven you guys!" I continued.

Beep*

Unknown Number#

'See you tomorrow:-)'

Holy crap! I forgot about the skychip!