Chapter 5

Overprotected Me

Chapter 5

Photo to the right is JULIUS STARK------------------->>

IM SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GUYS WAIT A LITTLE BIT LONGER. BUT AS PROMISED THAT I WOULD UPDATE WHEN THIS REACHES 100 VOTES, HERE YOU GO!:D I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONGER AS WELL:D

SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPPIEE, ENJOY!:)

VOTE COMMENT AND LIKE!:)

KATEKATEKATE88<3

************************************

"Good morning Sunshine" Daniel swiftly kissed my forehead and carried on with his usual occupied morning routine. How he multitask by memorizing different equations while stuffing a bagel into his mouth was far off from my bucket list. In spite of the fact that we were related, he was extremely a genius at everything and there I was.

Still, that didn't mean I had completely forgiven him for what he did yesterday. I tend to play hard to get and staying spoiled to my brothers was my asset, more of a talent maybe.

"Hey Princess, made you something special for breakfast." Evan finished with a killer smile that could brighten the rest of my day.

"Thanks Evan." I eyed the mouth-watering Belgian Waffle layered perfectly with berries and sloppy cream by my very own Jock-chef brother. I clutched a seat and gobbled in like a famished badger.

Every morning when I see them in their usual self, I always think that this was the perfect life every little sister could ask for; That this completed me but on this very day, an unusual thought wandered across my mind for the very first time. I felt empty without my other half. Someone to love me more than brotherly affection.

'Am I gonna stay half-filled the rest of my life?' Was the exact question.

"Jenny Anderson, in the car now sweetheart." He looked perfect in his white hospital attire. Ready to save lives! Including several nurses who might pull an attempt of passing out just for him to rescue. Thanks to my ever dear superhero a.k.a. my brother darling.

And there I was looking so problematic and haggard. With one arm carrying my backpack and the other yanking something I don't know. My mouth was busy nibbling the last waffle bits and my hair was sticking out rigidly and untidily, pirouetting with the wind like a drunk ballerina as I rushed towards his car.

"I threw my backpack to the back seat and heard a whimper in return. "Oops, sorry James. Didn't see you there." I apologized, slamming the door close.

"Yeah sure I don't mind. Just don't get me late." He reminded and restyled his hair newly wrecked by me.

"So, you've got a game later?" I glanced at him through the driver's mirror yet he was still not finished with styling his awesome hair, brushing them into a messy look as always.

"Jenny Anderson, stay out of trouble." Angelo looked into my eyes, dropping the message into my blue green pupils in hypnotic sense.

"Look who's talking. Angelo you're driving, keep your eyes straight down the road." I asserted and brushed my dripping wet, tangled hair in the last minute prior to arrival. Before crawling out his car with loads of stuffs ready to force into my overflowing locker, Angelo gave me a fatherly kiss on my forehead. "Stay out of trouble." He retold. In return I gave him the widest smile, aware to all of us that it meant; 'As much as possible, sure why not?'.

There was not a single class for me to attend to. What is suspension? I've heard that it is a temporary expulsion as a student. But in our university? No. Because our old principal thinks that punishment is not enough. He wanted us to participate as a slave in our teachers office. Check test papers, mop the whole gym, whatever they could think of! I was all theirs for three days, three days!