Extra Chapter

Hey guys!

Big news!

The Exception has reached 1000 reads! Thanks so much to all of my readers!

To celebrate, I'm giving you guys an extra chapter!

This chapter will be before Crystal met James. It will be in the POV of one of her victims. His name is Willie Jonson.

My next chapter will be out soon as well, but I thought you guys deserved a gift.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

I didn't realize what could happen.

I stepped outside, for just a second. I don't know exactly what I was doing; it wasn't important. Maybe taking the trash out. Maybe getting the mail. Heck, maybe I just wanted some fresh air. Although, whatever I was doing, it wasn't worth it.

The second I stepped outside, something flew over my head. I couldn't see anything but black, with some light reflecting off whatever this thing was.

Suddenly, the thing around me tightened. I assumed the thing around me was some kind of bag, because next, I was stuffed inside. My knees were cramped against my body, and my back was lying on the rough concrete.

Then, I heard footsteps walking towards me. And a voice.

I just knew it was someone to save me. Save me from whatever, or whoever was trapping me.

The mysterious male voice rang out, "Crystal, I told you they have to be unconscious. Just because you just started doing this a few weeks ago doesn't mean you can make these kind of mistakes."

Wait. Crystal? As in Crystal Foster? No. No. No. Please no. It couldn't be. There are almost 8 billion people in this world, there is not chance that I'm meeting the one person I would never like to.

"How are we supposed to fix it?" A female voice said. That must be Crystal.

My body was still tightly packed together and rubbed across the asphalt, so I hoped they would hurry their conversation. But, then again, if it was really Crystal Foster, maybe I should have been hoping for it to last forever.

"I have something in the house that can do it," the male voice said.

"You're Edward, of course you do."

My chest went cold as my heart felt like it stopped. Edward? No. No. That's not... It couldn't... These were either some insane people, who were trying to be Edward and Crystal, which was highly unlikely, or...

"Can you help me?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah."

Suddenly, the bag I was in started to drag across the concrete. The friction burned against my skin, but I was too scared to move or make a sound. All I wanted was to get back home to my girlfriend, who was supposed to come over in an hour.

After what felt like forever of being dragged across the concrete, and up a few stairs, the bag with me in it stopped.

Footsteps walked around, moving across the room.