(Jak x Reader)

A/N

This takes place in Jak II and yeah.... Hope this doesn't fail! He might be a little OOC too...
----------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

"You know what! You do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jak stormed out of Keira's garage.

"Ugh the nerve of that guy." Keira mumbled as she stalked off to her project.

You stood off to the side, watching the ordeal. Then a crazy idea popped into your head

"Hey, I'll go see if I can get him back." You called over to Keira.

"Ha! Good luck!" Keira replied, voice dripping with sarcasm. You ran out of the garage and started following the trail of knocked over pedestrians.

What am I doing! Even if I do find him he's gonna kill me!

Sure you had a huge crush on him, but that didn't mean you weren't afraid of what he could do.

-----------------Time Skip------------------

"Jak? Are you there?" You called into a dark alleyway. You heard a growl in response.

"What do you want (Y/N)."

You creeped towards the shadowed figure, reaching your hand out to rest it on his shoulder.

"I wanted to make sure you're okay and you don't go out and do anything stupid." You replied. He moved away from your touch and turned to look at you, blue eyes glowing in the darkness.

"I don't need you hanging off of me all the time (Y/N)!" he spat at you. You flinched.

He knows my insecurities about that!

"I don't know why you seem so obsessed with being near me, but you need do things alone sometimes!" He yelled, face contorted in anger.

A single tear slipped out and slid down your cheek. You had always been insecure about being clingy and you also had an irrational fear of being alone.

"The only reason I stay close to you, is because you are my best friend, and I can't lose you again like last time." You began quietly as more tears fell.

"I was completely alone for 2 years Jak. I know you were suffering in a prison, but I suffered in my worst fear. For 2 years!" You started to yell. All of the anger on Jak's face washed away and was replaced with a look of sadness and regret.

"I was so scared I would never see you again, and I would be alone forever! So when I found you, I got hope again! I can't go through that again Jak! I can't!" You screamed at him, tears streaming down your face.

Jak looked speechless. He opened his mouth to say something, but you turned around and started stalking away from him.

You walked towards the light, but you felt a hand clasp around your wrist. You tried to pull your hand away, but Jak had an iron grip on it. He suddenly pulled you to his chest and wrapped his arms around you in a warm embrace.

You finally gave in and returned the embrace. Shaking with anger and sadness.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't know you had to endure that. I guess I don't really know you anymore. But......" He hesitated.

"That doesn't mean I don't still love you."

You immediately stopped shaking. You glanced up at Jak's face with red, puffy eyes, to see him looking back down at you with a slight smile.

"Y-you love me?" You were astounded at the fact that he in fact loved you. Not the turquoise haired mechanic Keira.

"Lemme prove it." he responded with a smirk. Your eyes clouded with confusion before you felt a pair of lips crash against your own.

You stood there, wrapped in his arms, head tilted up slightly, frozen in astonishment.

He's actually kissing me. You thought to yourself. You snapped back into reality when you felt Jak frown into the kiss. He pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-" You cut him off.

"No, I'm sorry. I was just stunned." You replied. Jak raised an eyebrow in confusion.

You let out an exasperated sigh and crashed your lips back onto his. He kissed back instantly. The moment was precious, but soon lost when Jak pulled away.

"Do you believe me now?" He smirked

"Fine. I believe you." You sighed. "Now let's go see that race."

The two of you walked out of the dark alleyway and headed back towards the stadium, hand in hand.

----------------------------------------------

Ok there we go. So I know some of you probably don't even know what Jak and Daxter is, unless you found this book because you searched for Jak and Daxter...

Either way, that's ok (it rhymes!). It's just a game that I took a really big liking too. And yeah I have a couple ideas and I'll try to get them up and published. Cross your fingers! 😁

Baii! >~<