Part 1 (I guess)

Aphmau: Age 6

Day 1

We moved to a new neighborhood today. I'm really nervous because I heard that there weren't very many girls my age. There are more boys. Maybe I'll have friend that are boys and girl and we can all have fun together! Bye, diary!

Day 2

Jess woke up today and got dressed immediately. She decided that she was going to make as many friends as she possibly could today! She rushed out the door after eating breakfast and getting changed. She greeted a girl with blonde hair and glasses who was reading a book. Jess said, "Ummm, hi! My name is Aphmau, but I prefer to be called Jess! What's your name?"

She stammered, "Um my n-name i-i-is E-emalyn and, and, I like r-r-reading b-books."

Jess asked, "Do you want to be my friend? I really think you're cool!"

She said, "R-really? B-But I'm weird aren't I? That's what my mommy and daddy say. They say I'm too unsocalable." (Yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose)

"No! I happen to think your'e very cool! Why would that ever happen?"

Jess went through the whole day meeting all of the girls in the village, whether they were adults, teens, children, or toddlers, she spent the whole day focusing on the girls. She met everybody, except Emmalyn's parents. She wondered why. Most people weren't like her, who only had one parent.

Day 3

Jess woke up, did the same thing as yesterday morning and rushed out the door, excited to meet everyone else in the new neighborhood she joined recently. She saw a two groups, each with two boys, and one boy with blue hair walking alone, so she decided to talk to him first, figuring it would be easier for her to talk to everyone personally than with groups. She approached him and greeted him excitedly by saying, "Hi!" The blue haired child pulled out a stone sword and swung it around, surprisingly, gently hitting the side of her neck.

The boy said, "You surprised me! You can't go sneaking up on people like that! If I was stronger and had a sharp sword, you could have died!"

I said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't think you would react like that! I just wanted to be friends! My name is Jess. I think that it's cool that you know how to use a sword! Can you teach me?"

He laughed and said, "No. I don't teach girls. Not unless they can prove to me that they do know how to fight just a little bit."

A blonde haired guy (the old lord who I'm just guessing looked kinda like Levin) that looked older who came from the group with the tan haired guy walked up to me and said, "You should loosen up a little, Dante. It would be good for you! You could enjoy life before getting all defensive and growing up!" He turned to me and said, "Kid, if you really want to learn, I know someone who's really good at fighting! He can teach you really well!"

Jess was very excited and nodded my head. She said, "My name is Jess by the way! Thank you very much!" She ran off.

She saw a blonde boy walking with a black haired boy that looked about my grade and walked up to them. Jess said, "Hi! My name is Jess and I would like to be your guys' friend."

The blonde boy quickly walked ahead of me and said, "I'm fine with that. Just tell me when you want to chill."

The black haired boy said, "I'm sorry about my brother prin(cess)- I mean Jess. I'm Zane and that's Garroth. I don't know what's up with him. Bye!"

Jess was walking home, thinking about how she got to know everyone in my village other than that tan haired guy. She was really sad. Then Jess ran into something. It wasn't a house because it was soft. I looked up and the thing I saw was the tan haired guy.

He said, "Hello, beautiful, how are you doing? My name is Laurence and would you care to share your name with me?" She replied with my name and some blushing. Jess went home after that. She had met some nice friends and want to go play with them soon.

A/N- THERE! I fixed it Delaney.  You happy now?!?