Part 3 (Wattpad is confusing sometimes)

Aphmau: Age 13

Day 1

Laurence and Dante's families moved not too long ago. I saw a cute guy at school not too long ago. His name was Adam and we went on a first date. We are now going on our second. We are going to the movies. He bought me me a ticket and we went in. I bought us popcorn and he told me to wait at one spot while he asks his school science partner something. I watched him talk to a redheaded girl. They were talking for hours. My dad texted me and asked if I needed a ride home. I said yes. Once we got home, I ran to the woods. I ran past Zane, and he followed me. I was almost at the treehouse and I realized that there were footsteps behind mine. I pulled out a stone sword, ready to fight whatever was following me. Zane emerged from the bushes, and on reflex, I put my sword to his throat. That is only a reflex because of my training that was only meant to be used in the time in need. I pulled the sword back, away from his unharmed neck, and pointed towards the village. I said, "Go home. I don't want to see you right now. I'm sorry." He walked home. I walked up to my room on the treehouse and cried. Then, I fell asleep.

Day 2

I woke up to find eggs and bacon on a dresser to my side. It was still warm. I checked Garroth's room. He was there, but he was sleeping and had the same food. It looked warm. I ate the eggs and bacon. They were still warm. Someone must have come by recently. Probably my dad. Garroth woke up and said, "Hey, are you ok? Did something happen?" I told Garroth, "I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I really am. I wish-I wish-I wish that I could just wake up from this terrible dream and we could all be kids again." "What do you mean? I think that you are beautiful and nobody should ever tell you otherwise." "He broke up with me. Adam. I'm sorry Garroth, even though I don't know myself what I'm apologizing for, but I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry." He says, "There's nothing to apologise for."

A/N- Sorry this one is short!