Time To Talk.

(After the conclusion when Michael caught Whitney and Whitney caught Michael they decided to go to therapy )

Both: *get up and get ready for there therapy session*

Michael : *drives to the place signs them in*

Therapist : *calls them to the back *

Both: *signs some paperwork*

Therapist : so what bring you 2 here today??

Michael : it's about me

Whitney : no it's about me ..

Michael : *looks at Whitney *

Whitney : *looks at Michael*

Both: says: IT'S ABOUT ME 

Therapist : okay, okay calm down ! I can tell it's for the both of you .. So what seems to be going on ??

Michael : well I'll start off with this one.. I was on tour and I had an affair with Diana Ross .. And I got her pregnant .. Before that me and nippy already had our son and we were pregnant with our daughter .. And so she did something out of anger .. *looks at her *

Therapist : and what was that thing you did out of anger Whitney.

Whitney : *sighs* I had an Affair with my best friend Robyn ...& Bobby brown .. Robyn Michael didn't know about until I told him but Bobby he caught us in the act..

Therapist : is this true Michael ??

Michael : yes it is but she caught seen and heard me ...

Whitney : yes I did and I wanted to kill him and both of them females ..

Therapist : both??

Whitney: mhmm both Michael you forgot one person .. Don't hide it now I told my 2 lovers ..You tell yours .

Michael : *rolls my eyes* it was Lisa Marie Presley..

Therapist : oh wow .. And how did she catch you with her ?? Or with both I should say ??

Michael : Diana through the tv actually ... She had an interview with Rosie O. And she told everyone .. I knew my baby was upset with me and i couldn't take back what happened but  with Lisa i butt dialed her by an accident ...

Therapist : oh I see I see.. And how did you feel .. When you heard this and seen this Whitney ?

Whitney : when I heard that.. I wanted to chop his penis off and shove it in his mouth I didn't want him have intercourse with anyone else but when he got her pregnant .. Especially because she doesn't like me .. That really made me want to kill her and him together ..

Therapist : did you know she felt like this Michael ?

Michael: yes some not all..

Therapist : and how did you feel when you found out about her Michael ??

Michael : I hit her .. I was very upset .. I wanted to actually leave her but for my kids I wouldn't take the chance ..

Therapist : so you hit your .. For something that you did that made her flip and do it back to you ..??

Michael: yes !!

Therapist : well let me ask you both a question.

Both; yes ??

Therapist : are you both addicted to making love ?

Both: *looked at each other * yes !! Too much ..

Therapist: that's the issue .. Since your addicted you just want it when you can get it .. So I'm going to leave it here with you both today you can't have sex for 1 week.. And if you can't take that one week call me in for a emergency appointment so we can find other solutions to fix this .. And don't lie to me .. You can fool around but that's it .. Understand ?

Both: yes we do... We understand *smiles*
Therapist: gives them more ideas to cope with it ..

Whitney : *takes the paper* Thank you so much
Therapist : no problem . see you guys in 2 week.

Both: 2 week it is .

(They leave the sessions and go out to eat and talked about how it went and what are other things besides what the paper said to not have sex as much )