Robyn has returned and maybe for good!

Whitney: *calls Robyn over*

Robyn: *knocks on the door*

Whitney: *opens the door* hey Robyn *smiles*

Robyn: hey whit. *smiles, walks in the house* listen I'm sorry about all that happened.

Whitney: *cuts her off* look it's okay *laughs* it's all good.

Robyn: okay, cool. Well can I get a hug ?

Whitney: you always can get a hug *walks over to her hugs her tight*

Robyn: *hugs her back tight with her hand around her waist*

Whitney: *looks at Robyn smirks*

Robyn: you good nip. *bites my lip*

Whitney: yes I'm fine! Robyn tbh , I've been going through a lot and I just need someone to love on me .. Michael has been beating me and getting people to come after me .. I'm scared I'll lose my kids or I'll end up dying.

Robyn: what the fuck, that nigga needs all the help he can get I don't know who he thinks he's hitting on.. he'll get what he deserves. I'll take care of you baby girl! Like I've been doing since  5th grade. *looking deep in her eyes , leans in starts tongue kissing her*

Whitney: *put my hand behind her neck kissing back* Robyn I don't want to lose you again you've been there for me when no one else was .. Idc about what anyone says anymore I'm done with Michael I need someone real in my life and that someone real is you .

Robyn: *lays Whitney on the couch takes her pants off rubbing her clit gently* I know that's why I'm here to take care of you .

Whitney: *closed my eyes moans softly* you always knew how to make me feel good *squeals*

Robyn: I know baby!! *gets on her knees starts sucking her clit holding her thighs down flicking my tongue*

Whitney: r-Robyn fuck yes that feels so good *biting my lip, lifted my leg up*
Robyn: *flicks her tongue faster slides her tongue deep inside Whitney hitting her spot*

Whitney: *arched her back rubbing on her boobs* shit!!!

Robyn: *tongue fucking her deep rubbing her clit*

Whitney: *biting a pillow legs begin to shake* fuck yes !! Eat my pussy *screams* goodness yes !

Robyn: *looking up at Whitney going faster*

Whitney : *breathing heavy*

(Robyn continues to go until Whitney cums!)

Robyn: damn I missed how good you tasted mami!!

Whitney: shit I missed your tongue *smirks* thank you for that .

Robyn: no problem anytime !

(They watching a few movies and chill for the rest of the day)