Confession

~Christy P.O.V~

Today im in a bad mood. Every wants to annoy me to day. Like forreal. At school I was at my looker and some random ass kid wants to smack my ass. Like da fuq he think this is but i was already late so I just left my looker and went to class. When I got to my class the damn chior teacher wants to be a bitch and gives me deation. The rest of the day went well. Tell i got on the bus. Everyonr wanted to know who is taking my to homcoming or just mess with me. I just put my music on blast and i tuned everything out expecially my calls and texts. When i got off the bus i walked home and this moving bus almost hit me like wtf. When i got home i wanted to slapp my brother, because he didnt go to school today because "he was sick" when i know he was at his friend DayDay house becuase DayDay wasnt on the bus today. But let me clearify something DayDay is a seventh gader, here high school and middle school has the same bus. I know it sucks. 

~Chris P.O.V~

Today was fun nigga i skiped school to get my braces tightened and hang with DayDay i know yall like uhh you hang out with a lower class men. Yes i do. Dont tell C-Dog(what he calls his sister)but DayDay is RayRay for MBs little brother. I hang out with them now and again, they my niggas. When my sister came home she was pissed i could tell she wanted to slap me so i ran to my room. If you wondering where oour parents are my mom is out of town and my dad is working back in london for his job.

~NoP.O.V~

Christy:Chris! Get your ass down her DayDay is here for you.

Chris: Damn c-dog why you gotta yell!

Christy:*smakes him in the back of the head* niqqa dont yell at me.  Nd dont call me c-dog mom said you cant leave the house so you nd dayday can go downstairs on the X-Box or in the game room to play Dance Revolution nd those games.

Chris: okay. DayDay niqqa come in

Chirsty: have fun* goes upstairs*

DayDay: dude how are yall twins she really hot and your not

Christy: I HEARD THAT!

~Chris P.O.V.~

So im chillin withDayDay watching TV and he told me that his brothers friend/band mate moved in diwn the street today. I was cool with  that because i realy didnt care.

~Chirsty P.O.V~

I want upstairs and changed in to my (outfit in coments she had  2 bags). I went to tell the boys by but then

Chris: where you going

christy: to da beach and mall why

Chirs: you look alil dressy for the beach 

christy: niqqa i said mall to

chris: wait why can youu leave and not me

christy: mom said its beacuse if yo was sick enough to stay home from school your to sick to go anywhere.:P bye

Then i left.

A/N: if you didnt get the confesssion part it was the fact that Chirs never told Christy about DayDays brother.Picture of Christopher and Christeina on the side. Even though in thous pics they dont have braces they do. Christy wheres glasses and sometimes contacts.