Prom!!!!!!!!! 3/3

~Jazmine POV~

When we got my house the girls all went into different rooms. Our outfits was going to be a surprise for everyone. My mom was the one that answered the door when the boys got here. My mom called me down frist so I hurried and finished my mske up. when i got to the top of the stair case my mom tapped Jacob on the shoulder. My house keeper Annabele helped me down the stairs. When i got to the bottom he turned around and gasped

Jacob: baby i i didnt know you can perfect prefection

M: baby your so corny but its okay i still love you

Jacob: well thank you and babe *takes out a black case* I want you to ware this till we are old enough to get married okay *puts the ring on my finger*

M: thanks babe*kisses him* babe you have lipstick on you lol

Jacob: its from you so im coo with it

~Tosha's POV~

Mom (Jazmines mom) called me down stairs i finished my makeup and went to the top off the stairs i looked down and saw prince waiting for me Annabele helpped me down the stairs. i waled up to prince he was smile really hard all i could do was laugh at hime he frowned and said

Prince: to say i got you a necklace 2

M: im sorry babe show me show me

Prince: * pulls the box out opns it*

M: theres only one part to this wheres the other part

Prince: on me look*put the halfs together* see its say "together forever never apart" 

M: aww babe

Prince: be nice cuz next time i wont get you shit

M: okay*kisses him* 

Prince: eww you got lipgloss on me

M: suck it up

~Kiesha's POV~

When called me i got nervouse cuz i dont look girly alot. I got to the top of the steps and saw prod trying to see me i laughed to myself Annabele helped me down toprod i smiled to him he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheeck he got infront of me and placed a ring on my finger i laughed at him but he stayed serious.

Prod: This a promise ring i promise that i will give my all to you and this relationship

M: your all on babe i promise to *

i kissed him and herd mom(jazmine's mom) call Teiara down.

~Teiara POV~

When i got called i finshed my mascara and but my shoes on i got to top of the stair case. I saw Roc triing to see me  i smiled then annabele helpped me down the stairs. when i reached the bottom roc was smiling. he made me blush. When i walked up to me he gave me a hug and kiss. then pulled out a little black box it was so cute. When he opened it, there was a promise ring inside. i started to tear up because it was beautiful he kissed me and wiped my tears and put the ring on my finger. Mom called Christy down but no one walked to the stairs.

~Christy POV~

When mom called me i was on the phone some record compony called me and told me the my group is getting a chance to get a contract. when i got off the phone mom was already at me door. She was serprised that i was wearing make up and heels and jewerly at the same time.(im not the time off person to do all that at once.) i walked up to her and hugged her she helped me down the steps and everyone was shocked. Personaly so was I. When i was about to talk ray walked up to me and gave me a meaningful hug when we seperated i kissed him. Man did i miss his lips. when we parted he gave me 2 boxes i opened one and it was a ring it was engraved saying " you'll always be my star" i luaghed at his cornyness then the other box i oppened was a bracelet. i looked up in confusion because of the fact that it was a hope bracelt he said it a bracelt with hope because i hope that we can get back together. i smiled and kissed hes cheeck and wispered" after the dance i have to tell you something important its good and bad" he smiled and hugged me wile wispering"if im with you it can only be good." at that i frowned but smiled after cuz it was cute. we all said by to mom and got in to the party bus the boys rented.