Life sucks

~Christy P.O.V~

So we woke up at 7am to get ready for school. I toke a shower me being i forgot the boys spent the night so i walked inthere in only a towel. i yelled " get your ass up and ready for school" at him and all of them woke up and stared at me i just left. when we got to the school everyone was stiaring at us we was soo confused. Then Sasha the hoe of the school was like is that the girl ray was talking about it better not be her she ugly, and she cant stand up for her self she weak. Oh yeah i forgot to tell yall this girl and her clique always messing with me and i dont do anything because im above that but if she ever touch im a beat the shit out of her. i just walk past her and went to first period i didnt have time for her. When i got to class i checked my twiter and rayray said "he met cute girls at the beach but when he went to hang out with his little brother he met a beauty" That made me think about last night so i started blushing and smiling hard.

(a/n: im skipping to lunch, the kids go to a preforming arts school)

When me and my clique got to lunch we normally preform a dance but today was different i didnt want to dance so i watch my girls they killed it. i was clapping for them. I got up and got my food and went to the roof thats where i go to ecape. When i was up there i started crying thinking about london and my home and how i never see my parents its just me and my brother. As i was crying i turned my phine one and turned on my little speaker i have. Next thing i know Cockiness by Rihanna came on so i started hip-rolling and belly-danceing. The song stop and i just drop i look up and i see that my friends Chris and his friends with there mouth open. I think its because i never told then i can hiproll or bellydance, but whatever. i walked up and closed all there mouths, smiled then left. I herd footsteps behind so i ran. i stop at my locker to get my gym stuff. Then queen hoe wants to mess with me.

S: So you think your special because ray called you beautiful over tweeter?

C: i didnt know he did. and im telling you know im abouve you so by *starts to walks away*

S: bitch what yoy just say?*pulls christy back by her hair*

A corwd forms out the corner of my eyesi see my friends and brothe

C: dont grab my hair and dont touch me i not tryoing to fight im stating the truth*trys to leave*

S: im not done with you * pulls my hair and trys to punch me*

I douged the punch and got on top of Sasha and just started punching her her crew tried to jion but i punched them real quick and I was about to leave to my last period gym when some niqqa wants to talk about how he didnt know i could fight and he thought i was cute. I looked at him rolled my eyes said bye and he called me a bitch so i slapped him then left off to gym. Afer school i took  my contacts and llaid in  my bed and cryed cuz i have to go to work after the day i had. I work at this pizza place me and my friends alll work night shift tuesday-saturday. I put on my uniform (its in the comments).  Ugh I feel like a whore i wait for Tosha to pick me up. Then off we went. At the restraunt these drunk guys. Wanted me to bend over for them so they kept throughing there forks. So i justed dropped it and left that table to Tosha. So i went to the register and guess who walks through the door my brother, dayday, MB, Diggy, and jacob. Great!

Me: welcome to paps pizza, salad and more my i take your order

RayRAY(RR): Yeah can i have you

M: niqqa bye

RR: well on that note can i have a medium pizza with peperiony and mushrooms.

M: okay and for yall?

Everyone but rayray: 2 large meat lovers

M: okay do yall want to set together?

Everyone but ray: yeah

Ray: i want to set with you

M: well lucky for you yall are the lat costumers after those guys leave.*pionts to the drunk guys getting up*

RR: so they leaving good

M: your food will be out in a minute

i went to the back and told the girls what happened  then i went to go clean the tables and put the chiars up. After i did that the girls brought there boys there pizza and sat and ate with them wow saw that coming. Iwent in the back and brought rayray his pizza but i sat down with him

RR: thank you. i have  a questions for you

m:kay shoot

RR: why whont you give me the time of day?

M: i would if you wasnt famouse 

RR: what does that have to do with anything

M: im not trying to get chought up with that life unless my clique makes it

RR: you sing

M: i sing and dance whydo you care. wait im sorry i just didnt have a good day.

RR: its good. I just wanted to say your beautiful

M: i think its funny how every time you call me beautiful im wearing booty shorts and almost no cloths.

RR: lol no thats how it seeems but no i would still call you beautiful even if you was wearing sweats and a long sleeve shirt..

M: aww thats sweet but no and you can come see us preform at the perrior at 4pm on saturday.

RR: ight ill be there

with that he toke my hand and drove me home. When i got home my mom was home she started yelling and cusing  at me and then she called me a whore and slapped me i went upstairs. off to bed i went to sleep. What a great way to end my day.