Prom!!!!!!! 1/2

(A/N: Chris moved in with dayday. Christy ended up moving in with Jazmine. After there 16 birthday bash and a year pasted by its............................Spirit/ Prom week. YAY? or NAY?)

~Christy Pov~

I wake up in my new room its so  cute I go and get ready for school i put my contacts in and get dressed i went down stairs and made breakfast sense i had extra time. Jazmine came down stairs looking cute. oh and buy the way her and Jacob are dating now. i think its so cute how he asked her to go with him to her prom. Spirit week is a week i dont like because in chior im one of the stronger singers so i have to sing the national anthem at the spirit week football game. I know yall think that makes no sense you in a group, yeah i know but im not the lead singer im background and i liked it that way. To make it worse i still dont have a date for the dance yall thinking choose ray. naw naw he has a girl on hes mind that he cant get off idk but yeah so i might not even go actually ill still go cuz jazmine will drag me there. Anyway when we got  to school i hugged my brother and my girls i saw a car pull up after my brother got out of rocs. Its none other than rays car he calls my name and i go over there he gets out the care and told me he was going to be with me all day. GREAT. i went in and ray followed he got a vistors pass from the office come to find out all the boys was staying the day. BTW diggy went back home like a mounth ago. back to what i was saying i went to all my classes then at lunch  the unthinkable happened...Ray was trying to talk to me but i couldnt here him so he got on the table behind me and quited down the whole cafiteria. then he says," Christeina Desteny Lopez, ive know you for a wile and ive grown to love everything about and i would like to know if you can be my girl and if i can take you to Prom?" i was in shock i stood up and said," yes ill be your girl and yes you can take me toProm" he jumped off the table picked me up and kissed me hard but passionate the cafiteria cheered except Shasha and her cliuqe. After the fight my friends and i have gotten more notification then them aka we are more populare now. funny huh.

 After lunch i had 2 free periods cuz i passed those classes already as in i toke my exams early. Me and ray walked around the halls talking about Prom

Me: um you know homecoming is in 3days and i dont have a dress and ihave work today and tomorrow i have to go to the game and be early so i can do a soundcheck.

R: call in and have a girl fill in for you today 

M: its not easy and i need that money i get payed today

R: i can give you money

M: babe no im a pay my stuff with my money ill just go shopping saturday morning then

R: imm still giving you money

M: no your not i wont except it

R: ill just put in your bank acount

M: no no your not

R: yes i am and you cant tell me other wise

M: ill just put it back in your acount

R: *pushes christy torwards the locker and whispers* just let me do it and ill leave you alone about money*kisses her*

M: no i cant take your money you ear*get cut off by rays lips on hers she gave up and kissed back*

R:*pulls away* now can i put the money in your account?

M: no

R: oh well and you better not take it out.

M:fine. but im turning 17 im almost an adult

R: and im 18 i am an adult

M: fuck you

R: i know yu want to 

M: eww now im waitin till im married

R: that wont be to long from now

M: um im only 16 and you 18 niqqa naw and we just got togther

R: but we've been a thing for a year. even when i went out on a tour i didnt kiss another girl cause i wantted you and only you.

M: aww how cute but no. 

R: damn shot down

======

its the last period of the day so you get changed and hand the lady your pass on be today. you just sat down and texted.

when i got home i changed into my uniform stoppedby my old house see how my moms doing same old same old, even though im done with her shit i still tell her i love  her everyday and clean her room. then tosha came  got me and i went to work. tommorrow i will do the same thing i think.......

=============================================================================

Next day:

I woke up and got a text from ray 

text convo:

DomoMaster: Good morning beautiful

GeeklyCharming: Good morning handsome whats up

DomoMaster: just hanging with the boys then practice we go back on tour during your winter break

GeeklyCharming: Great :( thanks for telling me b4 we got togethr

DomoMaster: srry babe i didnt know till last night

GeeklyCharming: well how long is your tour?

DomoMaster: 5 weeks :( how long is your winter break

GeeklyCharming: 6 weeks

DomoMaster: what are you doing all break

GeeklyCharming: I have an idea :D

DomoMaster: what?

GeeklyCharming: why dont we come with yall the boys have girlfriends so why dont you bring you #1s we can go or opening act or dancers something..............

DomoMaster: yess your so right babe im a ask keisha!!!!!!!! and you have to go to school

GeeklyCharming: have the guys pick the girls up after school so they can bring them to the game then after the game we can go to the movie or somthing.

DOmoMaster: kay.. bye babe

GeeklyCharming: bye pigtails :*

DomoMaster: hurtfull O:

GeeklyCharming: your a big baby but MY big baby ;3 bye

end of convo

when i got dressed for the day i did geekychic. (A/N:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86272552 ) that day went by easy no problems very simple. (A/N: jouinor prom is before winter break)