Epilouge

••10 years later••
•••Haymitch's POV•••

Today is the anniversary of the day the rebellion began. The day the arena blew up. The day Johanna Mason lost her best friend. The day Finnick Odair lost the love of his life. The day I lost my daughter. I don't drink anymore, Adriana always wanted me to give it up, so I did.

I knock on Katniss's door. Peeta and Katniss invited me over to their house for lunch today. To celebrate the joy my Ria had in her life. She didn't have joy though. She was broken, she was sad. She died the morning after she told Finnick she loved him, she died. I never saw her again, she promised me she would come home.

I remember when we were on the roof and she told me she would be back, then she went and stood with Finnick, grasping his hand.  I went and spoke with Katniss and Peeta, not knowing that would be the last time I spoke to her. I thought we would get her out.

The door swings open and Katniss embraces me in a tight hug.
The kids run down the stairs and hug me too, Katniss and Peeta had two kids. Peeta comes and hugs me too. We all step inside while everyone smiles at me sadly.

" Finnick called this morning, he misses her too "

Finnick loved her so much. When we got to 13 he told me he saw himself with her for his life. He loved her a lot. They never got the life they deserved. I started crying, sobbing in the hallway.

" She's dead! I never had a chance to have a child but then she came along and treated me like a father. I found myself loving her like my daughter. Finnick still doesn't have a girlfriend, says he might never move on. He adopted a little kid from 4, he said yesterday when he called that she says she wants her name to be Rose Moore in memory of her mother. She called Addy her mother! "

I rant, although you can barely understand me. Adriana Moore certainly left me hopeless.

•••Finnick's POV•••

I sat on the beach next to Rose, the beautiful little girl that I had adopted when the capitols rule had ended. The girl had bronze hair and bright blue eyes and looks just like a mixture of me and Adriana. It's almost like she's my real daughter, I think of her as my real daughter.

" I hate today. Everybody is celebrating the rebellion but today is that day that Addy died. She's my mum. "

I looked down at Rose and smiled. A tear slid down my face as I looked at the girl. She was only 2 when I adopted her.

" Don't cry dad, I know you loved her but she loved you too. She died loving you "

She's so wise, for a 12 year old. Yesterday she told me that she wanted her name to be Rose Moore in me Roy of Adriana. I called Haymitch right away and told him. There was going to be another Moore.

" Can we do it today dad? Change my name, I mean? "

I smile down at the Angel in my arms and help her up. Off to the justice building to change her name.

A/N

That's it guys! This book is officially over. Comment if you want me to do a story from when she was little. This has been so much fun to write and thanks you all for reading it.

Love you all,
Anna
xxx