° man °

"Look, I can explain."

"No, Vernon. We're done!" I shouted in pure anger. How can you expect a girl like me to keep calm after seeing your boyfr- snap. EX BOYFRIEND entertaining or more like flirting with his fangirls?

"You just misunderstood!" He said. "So- WAIT!"

I ran away from him, but he chased me. He grabbed my wrist and I faced him.

"SOR-"

I cut his statement by slapping him hard. Real hard. I glared at him and ran away again. There's no way I'm going to cry because of him. He's not worth for my tears.

I sat below the tree that is located at the back of the school, trying to calm myself. I will never forgive him. Never ever, Vernon. Such a player!

"Aye!" Someone called all of a sudden. I turned my head to my left and saw Wonwoo. Oh, the emo.

"Hey, Wonwoo." I said as I stood up. I brushed off my dusty skirt before completely facing him.

"Why are you alone? It's dangerous. Where's Ver-"

I cut him off, "Never ask me again about that stupid guy." I replied.

"Chill girl, is it a lovers' quarrel?" He chuckled, obviously unaware of what just happened.

"I broke up will him." I bluntly said. Wonwoo did not say anything back. He must be shocked.

We stared at each other and I feel the back of our hands touching. After realizing, I broke our eye contact and shifted away my hand.

A moment of silence filled the air and I decided to break it. "We should be in class now. I don't want to be late."

"Okay, let's go."

"Gooo Junhui! Go go Jun!"

"Hyunjin can you please lower your voice a bit?" I requested. Beside me is my friend, Baek Hyunjin. She is a fan of basketball, or by the looks of it, the basketball players.

"No way." She replied teasingly.

"Then watch me glue your mouth."

"Just cheer Vernon tho~" she joked.

"Ha ha ha!" I sarcastically laughed. I just told her what happened and she wants to kill Vernon, actually.

We're watching our school's basketball team practice for the upcoming tournament. Honestly, they're awesome! Especially my favorite member, the MVP, Yoon Jeonghan. Yes, the one with the long bluish-grayish-purplish or whatsoever hair. He's just my favorite team player and nothing more than that.

Hyunjin, me, and some other students watched them and cheered for them.

Dribble.

Dribble.

Dribble.

Shoooooot! Good job.

They continued to play, not minding of how tired and worn out they really are.

"Hey (y/n). Someone's looking at you." Hyunjin told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Huh? Who?"

"HEY WATCH OUT!"

I looked at the players and saw the ball in the air landing on me in a few seconds.

I close my eyes and protected myself, waiting for the ball to land on me. I heard the ball hit something really hard, but that's not me. I felt nothing but the cold air, not the ball.

I opened my eyes to see a boy infront of me, but actually his back his facing us. I guess he's the one who blocked it.

Thanks. That was close.