° sae °

It's been a month since Vernon and I broke up and I literally don't care about him at all now. I'm happy and contented with my friends.

But things are getting weirder at this point because Hyunjin said that she always see Wonwoo staring at me. I feel awkward so I don't talk to him  now, unlike before.

The class is noisy as usual. Jeonghan's fangirls cornered him, asking for an autograph. Jun and Hoshi cleaning the floor, Minghao fooling around as well as the others and ofcourse, it's been a month since that basketball ball to almost hit my face. I still haven't talked nor thanked the man who saved my life because I feel shy.

He's my classmate actually. His name is Choi Seungcheol. He's a simple guy who hangs around with the noisy one, Dokyeom. He sits behind me during morning classes and at the back between Vernon and Dokyeom during afternoon classes.

It's currently break time and it's already afternoon. I'm sitting beside Hyunjin who's always busy with her handphone. I decided to open my handphone too until I saw someone in the corner of my eye, put a chocolate donut on my desk and then it passed again, putting milk. Seriously? Why?

I look up to see Wonwoo. He smirked at me before he exit the classroom. Noises were produced because of that, especially at the back. I heard Dokyeom teasing someone. I don't want to look at them only to see them teasingly smiling at me.

Yes, I already know my classmates.

I sighed. I personally do not like this kinds of gimmick. But nonetheless, thank you.

Classes had just finally ended and I usually stay under this tree behind the building for atleast an hour to be alone and enjoy life peacefully.

Hyunjin always go home early after classes because she's a working student that helps her mother so her siblings can go to school. I don't work because I'm a lazy type of person to do that kind of thing but I study hard and besides, I'm the only child of my parents so, no double efforts. They would always tell me to live the way I want and, here I am.

My phone suddenly vibrated. It's a text message from Mingyu. Mingyu is a tall person and he is Vernon's friend.

I opened the text message. It said:

[ Meet me at the back of the Sophomores building. Got something to tell ya~ ]

What does he need? I stood up and ran to the location he texted. I saw him with his basketball and walked towards where he is.

"What?" My voice is noticeably stern.

"Look," he started off, "can you just go back to Vernon? You know, as a couple, because he's pestering our friendship with his bitterness." Mingyu said.

"It's not my problem anymore." I annoyingly smiled at him.

"Girl I hate you." He chuckled. "You're tougher than I thought."

"I hate you more, blue-head." I teased his blue hair. "What else do you need?"

"That's all. No thanks." He smirked and turned his back on mine, then left.

That's all? What the eff dude! You could've just texted me.

Then I just remembered, I need to thank Seungcheol. Gotta find him.