° seven °

Then I just remembered, I need to thank Seungcheol. Gotta find him.

But first, we're not close to be able to find where he is. So, I prepared myself for a long walk or Finding Seungcheol by buying a burger in the canteen. After I bought the hamburger, munched it as my feet lead me to only Jisoos knows where.

Also, because I'm a pretty good person that is blessed by Jisoos, I saw someone playing basketball not so far away from me.

It's a boy in a white tee, black hair, black pants and black Vans.

I finished my Hamburger first before walking towards where he is. I tucked my hands on the pockets of my coat and went toward him. Yes, It's Seungcheol.

"I guess you really like basketball." I smiled. He looked at me.

"I love to play ever since I was little." He replied as he tossed me the ball. He loves to play and I love to watch.

"Let's play?" he asked.

"Nah." I tossed the ball back to him. "I actually came here to thank you for saving me and my face, and I know I'm late."

He chuckled, "No problem, (y/n)"

"Do you want anything in return?" I asked, unsure of what I just said. Silly me.

He became silent for a moment, probably thinking of what he might request.

"Hey." I called.

"Wait. I'm thinking of a 'worth it' one." He explained. "Ah, Okay. Listen carefully huh." He started. "If I shoot this ball into the ring perfectly, I'll have the permission to court you."

TO WHAT ME?

"Wait dude you got no chill." I replied, still in shock.

"Look, don't think that I'm creepy but I've always liked you the way you are, (y/n). I know it's hard to believe but-"

"Just shoot the ball okay? You're talkative." I laughed, also thrilled.

Then there, he dribbled the ball and threw it in the ring and it shoots perfectly, directly into the ring. There was Seungcheol, jumping and smiling at me like crazy.

I smiled too and looked away, "You succeded."

Months passed by and Seungcheol & I became very close. Not just because he courts me, but actually he's a good company together with Dokyeom. So along with Hyunjin, the four of us always hang out together without any hesitations.

And Seungcheol, yeah. I'm falling for him.

"(Y/n)-ah! Somebody is searching for you. He's in the hallway of red lockers." Hyunjin called me. "Be quick!"

"Sure madam." I replied sarcastically.

I proceeded to the hallway only to find blue-head. "What do you need, Mingyu?" I asked.

"You hurt Vernon and Wonwoo but don't you ever dare to hurt Seungcheol." He said.

"Do you want me to hurt you now?"

"I'm talking about my friends!" He exclaimed.

Friends? Curiosity hit me, "Chill dude. I won't do that. I'm not Vernon to hurt anyone, and why are you so so sooo concerned?"

"Because we're friends!" He whisper-shouted.

"Okay fine. Just text me if you need anything, huh? Don't call me again for this nonsense." I said and walk past him.

Even if I'm annoyed, I'll just take that as a good side of him. He likes to talk about things face to face.

"Someone's thinking very deeply." I instantly shot head up and saw Jeonghan. "Got problems?"

"Nope. I'm annoyed by blue-head." I replied, not using Mingyu's real name.

"Blue-head? Mingyu?"

He knows?

I nodded as an answer. "I gotta go now. My friends are waiting for me."

"Okay." He smiled as we bid our goodbyes to each other.

I just talked to my favorite MVP whoa whoaaa

I walked and wandered around the quiet hallway. It feels so different at this moment because usually it's very noisy here.

"(Y/n)."