This is fvcked

What is up with people bitching and having to get up in Chandlers past a PRESENT relationships?! Like come on, this is bull shit. Fandoms don't need to know EVERY LITTLE FREAKING BIT OF INFORMATION! They have lost respect for Chandler. It's turned into a 'hate on Chandler Squad' now. This is completely fvcked.

Frankly, I think that every little mofo who just jumped to conclusions and are on Lyla's side (which is fine with me btw other than what has happened with her telling people shit) and thinking that 'Chandler is a man whore' because apparently he cheated, which didn't actually come from him but from a fan (Lyla) who got dumped as his friend.

How the fvck do you guys know if she's telling the truth or not? We don't know the real story. We all don't know what the fvck actually happened with Chandler and Hana. So why is it everyone's FVCKING business?!

Yes, Chandler has changed but so do we. So does our bodies, our way of living, our way of thinking.

Chandler is only 16. We can't expect him to be perfect or make us happy all the time. People make mistakes.

Get the fvck out of having to know what his business is with his life and just be there for him as a fan. Fans needing to know what Chandler is doing in his life, with his girlfriend, you aren't fans, you're just being jealous.

This is my opinion. You can hate on me, bitch about me or even unfollow me. I don't give a crap.
Just FVCKING grow up.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 09, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Possibility (c.r love story)[ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें