Chapter 2

*Recess*
Alright, locker number 37.

Let's see where that is.

Just as I turned the corner the bell rang, teenagers piling out of the rooms, making the once empty, quiet hall way, gorged in a giant wave of sound.

Great.

"Ugh, that was the worst 2 hours of my life!" I heard one girl say to her friend as I started to walk down the hall.

"I know right?! Why do we even have to have school?" She asked sounding just as exhausted as the other.

"Oh I know why," a third girl piped up "Micky Marshal." she said dreamily.

Hearing that name made my eyes widen a bit, making me look around.

Until, my eyes landed on him.

His dark brown, almost black, hair was a shorter cut.

His toothy grin just as perfect and white.

And his eyes, the same sky blue colour.

"Hmmm." the three girls hummed in unison obviously checking him out.

Micky noticed, sending a wink their way.

Great number two.

"HEY LOOK OUT!" Someone yelled behind me.

On instinct I jumped out of the way, and to my luck, into the 3 girls.

"Watch it!" They all pushed me onto the ground knocking my glasses off.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" The guy that I just realised was on a skateboard, yell once again.

Before I knew it two hands grabbed my backpack dragging me out of the way.

*crunch*

My eyes were closed, trying to process everything and calm down.

I felt someone move a little beside.

"Woah. That was close." the deep voice said obviously belonging to the someone beside me.

I turned my head in a daze to see the outline of the, thought to be, brown haired boy from this morning.

"Are you okay?" He asked after a bit of silence between us.

I just sat there with my mouth partly open not caring to answer his question. Until he asked me again.

"Un-uh yep yeah," I said a little awkwardly while looking away, "would be better if I could see but-"

"Ah here! Oooh they're a bit broken." He said sort of wincing the last part while giving my glasses back to me.

Great number FVCKING three.

"Thanks." I said putting them on.

"For what? The glasses or saving you?" He asked me with a bit of a smirk.

"You did not save me." I scoff.

"Did too." he said smirking even more.

"Nope, you might have tried to save me but I kicked myself out of the way." I said shrugging my shoulders trying not to laugh at my behaviour.

"Alright believe what you want to believe." He said getting up.

"I will." I said getting up as well.

It wasn't long until we bursted out laughing.

"I'm Nora." I said shaking his hand while calming down a bit.

"I'm Chandler." The boy said smiling.

"Well, Chandler, it's very nice to put a name to a face." I said smiling back.

"Yours too." Chandler said taking his hand away from mine.

Well I could have finished this chapter a bit better but hey I left you guys waiting for that long night make you wait even longer for the better bits.

Don't ask me why it took her 2 hours to get a locker number and timetable because it just fit better that way.

I'm actually sorry I didn't finish this for you guys sooner but like I said I would post it this week tops so.... I also was falling asleep while righting this chapter not because I thought it was boring but because I'm extremely tired from school and stupid stuff so you can understand my tiredness.

I may not be able to update for a while but when I do I'll tell you guys or something idk. But I hope you enjoyed this and can you guys help me make a ship name??

Anyways I'm going to go and try to stay awake since it's only 6:30pm on a Sunday for me... AND YAY TWD IS ON TOMORROW!! (For me anyways...) and anyone here know about what happens to Carl at the end of issue 137 of the TWD comic book series?? Because I do xD

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

BYE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!!