Chapter 1 P.t1

[I could have put some of this in the intro but I thought why not in this one... Ps after this chapter if you want to go back to the intro and just count how many times I put the word Well in there... It's a freaking lot xD ENJOY the first chapter you lovely people!!]

That's how I met my mom.
Now, this is a story about how Nora fell in love.
_____

"Alright, make yourself at home because it's going to be yours for a while." Nora said taking off her coats, me following her actions.

"Uh, where can I put these?" I asked gesturing to my bag and coat.

It's kind of sad that I have only one bag but I guess if your house got burnt to ash it sort of limits your options.

Sad, really.

"I will give you a tour, follow me." she said taking my coat and putting it on the coat hook with hers.

As we started up the stairs Nora started the 'tour', "Okay, the house is pretty small but that should be okay with you."

-tour of house *skip*-

[Because ain't nobody got time for dat]

"And this is your room." She said as I put my bag on the bed.

The room was medium sized with baby blue painted walls, where paintings hung from them. The side table and chest of draws were a wooden dark brown. The bed matching the chest of draws and side table with a baby blue bed spread.

[I don't have great sense of furniture or style so... The room sounds a bit ugly but hey description is not my specialty with furniture or style...]

"Do you like it?" She asked with a nervous, a little creepy, grin on her face.

"Yeah I guess. Its definitely better than having to share a room with 30 other children." I replied.

"Great..." She muttered letting out a breath.
_____
"Hey Nora you home?!" Someone yelled as we heard a few knocks from downstairs.

"Yeah Katie what do you need?!" Nora yelled back.

"It's closing time and I was wondering if I could get my pay today?!" 'Katie' yelled.

"Okay I'll be down in a sec!" She yelled back, "So, Tyler, how would you like to see my shop?" Nora asked me softly.

"Sure."
_____
"Thank you Nora, and Tyler," Katie said with a smile, "it was very nice to meet you."

"Yeah you too." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"You know I have a little sister about your age. Which reminds me, I've got to go cook dinner. I'll see you at 9am!" Katie yelled running done the street.

"Yelp I'm going to make some hot chocolate you want some?" Nora asked me after she closed the door before starting towards the kitchen.

"Do you have anything to eat with it? I'm starving!" I asked putting my hands on my stomach. Nora nodding in response.

I've barely eaten anything at the orphanage. They never ever had enough food for every kid at the orphanage.
_____
Nora came back with two mugs and a plate of cookies and placed them on a table next to the shops window.

"So... Tell me about yourself." Nora asked me.

"I already told you all you need to know." I said back while taking a seat and grabbing a cookie.

"You're 6 and you're weird that's not everything." she said taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

"YEP that's it, mom." I said leaning back into my chair.

"Fine. Just remember this isn't over." Nora said.

It was silent while we sipped at our hot chocolate. The sun started to set leaving a golden glow through the window. I noticed something sparkle on Nora's chest.

"You know what I love is when the sun sets like-" Nora started but I cut her off.

"What's that?" I asked.

"What's what?" She asked a bit confused.

"What's that around your neck?" I asked again, pointing to her neck and sitting up a bit straighter.

"Oh! My necklace? This old thing? You're interested in it?" She asked playing with it with her fingertips.

"Where did you get it from?" I asked.

[wow he's asking so many freaking time I ASKED!! XD]

"I got it from a special someone," Nora said looking down blushing, "but he's gone now." She said looking up with tears in her eyes.

"Ah, a special someone. Tell me about him." I said.

"You don't want to hear about my love life." She said with a hurt smile.

"Of course I do. Now come on TELL ME!" I said eagerly getting up and jumping around her.

"Alright! I'll tell you, I'LL TELL YOU! Now sit down." She said laughing.

"Okay, it all started on the first day of year 10..."

Well that's the first part... Sorry if it took so long. I didn't describe much in this because for me it's hard to describe things from how I see it to how I write it out so sorry if you can't imagine most things in this but I was just trying to get to the point that it starts to become a ChanFic YA know? Plus there is a pic in the media section whatever it's called I drew of how I sort of pictured Nora. I free handed it so it my first free hand drawing... Plus her hair and face is so much prettier than how I drew it because I suck at drawing head/hair so she is no much sexier than how I drew her... But I hope you enjoyed this first part and if you liked it a lot comment vote and even follow me if you would like.

Follow my insta @kodie615 that's where I'm basically at...

THANK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!!