Dreaded Dare - 3

Skye's P.O.V

When I got to maths I found that I was early. All the seats were available so I took a seat at the back. I was looking forward to seeing Jade and Zoe so I can tell them all about what happened with Hunter.

A couple of minutes before class was due to start Hunter walked in giving me a lopsided smile and Ollie winked at me. They both came and took a seat next to me; Hunter on my left and Ollie to my right. I was really surprised as they would never give me a second look, I couldn't ask them to move as everyone else had started to file in.

Miss Mitchell walked in and started to write questions on Pythagoras onto the board for us to do so I quickly did all the questions. I felt a sharp prickle on my arm and when I looked down there was a scrunched up note. I picked it up and read the scribbled writing:

Hey it's Ollie, your Skye right? Sorry for being a dick earlier I kind of deserved my crown jewels being hurt if you know what I mean ;)

I quickly wrote something back on the other side of the paper; I then tried to throw it back discreetly.

Yeah you did kind of did deserve it. – Skye

I started to answer the next set of questions when I felt another roll of paper hit my head.

When we laughed we didn't mean it and Hunter didn't mean to push you. I was wondering if we could start a clean slate. You seem cool and I feel like a right dick, I don't want you to think I'm a jack ass.

I smiled and replied back straight away.

I kind of guessed, but try being yourself Ollie; I'm sure people will still like you. Anyway yeah I like the idea of a clean slate :)

I replied and turned to see Ollie giving me a pearly white smile and his sea blue eyes looked happier than before. I smiled before he looked down to his work removing his floppy brown hair away from his eyes, so he could see his work.

----------------

Once last period was over and we were dismissed. I headed to the left wing to meet Hunter before I felt someone pull my arm back.

"Let's go now Skye, we can go in my car to the place we will be practicing at my house" Hunter told me and I nodded walking with him to a black Mercedes.

"Hey, didn't you come on the bus?" I asked Hunter confused.

"Yeah but I walked home on my free period to drop off some books and being the lazy guy I am I decided to drive back" Hunter spoke to me with such ease, I nodded in reply.

I got into the new smelling car, as Hunter got in he replaced the new car smell with his musky passion fruit scented cologne. On the way to wherever it was we were going a Cold-play song was on, which I noticed to be Paradise.

"Omg, I love Cold-play so much!" I gasped as I started to sing along like a dying cat, which made Hunter laugh.

"I wouldn't have offered to train you if I knew this is what my ear drums got as a gift back. At home I have a goal post in my garden which we can use to practise with" Hunter told me tapping along to the tune on the CD as the traffic lights turned red, making him stop.

"Won't people find it weird that you're all of a sudden hanging out with a loser like me?" I didn't want him to lose his popularity due to hanging around with me.

"I don't care what they think and no way are you a loser, like the advice you gave me and Ollie today helped you know so how can you be a loser for that. I'm going to start being the person I wanted to be the whole time.