Dreaded Dare - 14

Skye's P.O.V

I woke in the morning yawing and stretching as I opened my eyes to see the boys already changed and sat down playing Xbox, how were they already up when I went to sleep first?

"What time is it guys? And how come you lot are already awake? Didn't you all go to bed after me" I asked unaware of the time as I realized I was still in my sleeping bag whilst everyone else was up, ready and looking fresh.

"It's eleven o'clock, everyone is getting picked up in ten minutes but you're staying for coaching, plus Aaron and Kyle thought it would be best if you have a lay in, apparently you're not much of a morning person" Hunter told me laughing, he knew I wasn't a morning person because of the early mornings at camp.

"You should have woken me up, I feel like such a spoil sport now. Anyway I'm going to go get changed in the bathroom so I'll say bye to you all now since it takes me ten minutes to get ready!" I told them all as I tidied my sleeping bag away and hugged everyone goodbye as I saw Hunter in the background looking slightly jealous.

After saying good bye to all the boys I headed to get ready and I felt kind of happy that I had an effect on Hunter and as weird as it may sound I liked that I did. Once in the bathroom I rinsed under the show before putting on my football kit, putting my hair in a high ponytail and applying a slight bit of makeup. I then headed outside to the garden to meet Hunter.

"Do you want any breakfast? Aaron has nipped to see some friends in town so he won't be back for a while!" Hunter asked me smiling.

"No thanks, can we just do some practice?" I asked Hunter and he nodded.

We headed to the pitch but I shivered on my way due to it being quite a cold November even though the Sun was right above me. Both me and Hunter started off with some tackling and running as well as stamina and cardio to make my fitness a bit better. We also worked on defending since coach thinks that I'll either be a good defender or midfielder, and then after we had finished training we headed indoors to see Colleen cooking up some lunch - Lasagne and Vegetables

"Hello Skye honey, it's so nice to see you again! Hunter told me you were going to the boy's party; did you have a nice time?" Hunter's mum asked me smiling friendly and I sent her back a small smile in return.

"It's so nice to see you too! I loved it thank you, your house is amazing too. Thank you for having me!" I thanked her smiling.

"Oh that is no problem, you should come round more often, that means I have more girly company and not just Hunter and Aaron. Anyway was Hunter looking after you and being a gentle?" Hunter's mum asked curiously.

"Yes both he and Aaron were by my side the whole night making sure I was okay!" I told her smiling getting a big smile back whereas Hunter looked flushed and embarrassed by what his mum was saying.

"What's up Hunter honey? I'm only having a bit of banter with Skye!" Hunter's mother told me and Hunter, at first I didn't believe she said the word banter but when I listened once more and realized she did I couldn't stop laughing. My laughter was obviously contagious as me and Hunter ended up on the floor in tears of laughter whereas Hunter's mother cracked a smile at the state of us.

"M-mum please never say that word ever again!" Hunter told his mother and his mother was laughing at us both whilst we sat on the floor trying to recover from our fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry honey; can old people not say that word anymore? Anyway would you like to stay for lunch Skye?" Colleen asked me nicely causing me to break out and grin.

"I would love to thank you! And I bet Hunter just doesn't like you saying that word as your cooler than him!" I told her winking before Hunter pulled my arm and pulled me upstairs to his room. We sat down on the sofa for a minute having a small conversation whilst lunch was being served up.