Dreaded Dare - 4

Skye's P.O.V

I jumped out of bed suddenly excited for school to come, only for one reason: Today was the day I find out if I had made the football team or not. Since I was up nice and early for a change I decided to go take a long and warm shower then I decided to straighten my wavy hair for a change. I put on my new short denim jumpsuit, due to the summery weather outside, along with sandals and then to finish my look I applied some nude makeup with many light summery colours.

Then realizing what the time was I grabbed my school bags, ate some toast and rushed to the bus but luckily I was just on time to catch the bus and I wasn't going to be late.

"Morning Skye, you seem happier than usual, what's the gossip?" Zoe asked as if I had something to hide from her

"You probably think I'm joking but......I'm excited to see the football team list. Today is the day I find out if I am good enough to be in the boy's team. Oh, I also forgot to mention I had tea at Hunter's last night" I told Zoe causing her to smirk at me when I mentioned Hunter's name.

"Wait are we talking about Hunter the guy who pushed you over yesterday? The sex god and football captain" Zoe asked me with disbelief evident on her face.

"He isn't as bad as he seems, yes he's incredibly hot and cocky but he's also really kind once you get to know him. The only reason I went to his was because he found out that I'm 'Damon' as he saw me enter and leave the toilets" I told Zoe causing her to sigh dreamily at the mention Hunter.

"He's obviously into you, because you're so into him" Zoe told me winking suggestively.

"No Zoe, we're just friends and I know I've known him since primary but he isn't into me he just offered to help coach me. Anyway he was a complete jerk yesterday and I don't forgive and forget so easily" I told Zoe causing her to roll her eyes, she is so dramatic.

"Of course you don't like each other, anyway since we're at school how about we go and see if you made the team?" Zoe asked me rhetorically knowing I was buzzing to see the results. Once we got to the P.E department I saw the sacred sheet in front of me and stood next to it were my four friends with sympathetic faces.

"I'm really sorry Skye but it's bad news...YOU MADE THE TEAM!" all four of them shouted causing me to burst out squealing with happiness. Once I had calmed down and was about to go back to class I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned round to see Hunter looking especially hot today with his messy bed hair and smart trousers and white shirt.

"Hey Skye" Hunter greeted in a cheery tone along with Ollie who was smiling at me.

"I got on the team Hunter, I actually did it" I whispered quickly to him with excitement in my voice, I had actually made the guys team with people who were way more experienced than me.

"Well done, I told you that you would" Hunter whispered in my ear while hugging me tightly, we stayed like that for a couple of seconds until the bell rang signalling lessons were about to start.

"I'll see you later" I told him smiling as I walked off with Jade to our lessons. I couldn't help but smell Hunter's fruity smell probably on my clothes after our hug.

"When did you and Hunter become friends? Am I missing something?" Jade asked so for the second time this morning I explained all about the janitors closet incident to the little meal we had at his house.

-------------

After speaking to Jade and having three lessons of torture I headed to the bathroom getting changed into my things, but this time I was more discreet. Then I headed out onto the pitch to meet Hunter, Ollie and my three best friends: Kyle, Toby and Caleb.