Dreaded Dare - 8

Skye's P.O.V

Once I had brushed all the mud off my body coach and the rest of the team arrived and we started to do some dribbling and skill work before playing a big match, it was pretty fun to be honest.

Once we had finished the exhausting training session both Ollie and Hunter dragged me off to the sacred place which was in fact the canteen where the food is kept. I was a big lover of food and eating so that sounded perfect to me.

"I'll see you all at Jacobs ladder after lunch and remember later for evening entertainment we will be going to the entertainment lounge" Coach told everyone but I was too focused on getting lunch to care what he was talking about.

Both me, Hunter and Ollie rushed to the canteen and walked in the big oak building embracing the smell of spices coming from the variety of foods. Inside of the building the floor was tiled white and the wall wooden as well as nice green tables spread around along with green chairs.

Once I got a table which consisted of me, Ollie, Hunter, Toby and Scott I nipped to the food and got a plate dolloping random bit of food like pizza, pasta, beef, burgers, steak and salad on my plate before coating gravy on my chips. I then grabbed a drink of what looked like Lucozade and headed to the table and took a seat next to Hunter.

Once I had sat down I felt like a complete and utter pig. Right in front of me was Ollie with pizza and a salad, Toby with some steak and chips along with salad, Steve with just salad and don't even ask what Hunter had because it wasn't recognizable under the piles of chips.

"Hunter how many chips do you need?" I asked laughing at the massive pile of chips

"This is hardly any" Hunter told me causing me to giggle as I took a bite of dumpling having a foodgasm at the beautiful taste of it

"What are you eating?" Hunter asked smirking as I ate another massive mouthful of dumpling.

"It's a dumpling; please tell me you have had a dumpling before?" I asked Hunter but he shook his head.

"Nope, can I try some?" Hunter asked and I nodded cutting up a big piece of dumpling and feeding it to Hunter and he looked like he was enjoying it.

"Skye these taste delicious" Hunter told me causing me to giggle at his wide eyed expression. I continued to eat more dumplings and the variety of things before Hunter whispered in my ear.

"I've never seen a girl eat so much and have such a sexy figure!" Hunter whispered in my ears causing me to go beetroot red.

"I know, I'm unique but I wouldn't call myself sexy. I just exercise and I do eat healthy foods I just wanted to have a pig out today. Anyway the only girls you see are the ones that the smallest salad and a drop of water "I told Hunter factually causing him to nod in agreement.

"You do have a point there" he nodded as I stuffed the rest of my dumpling down my throat till I was all full up with food and had surprisingly finished my plate of unknown.

"Right everyone, for this big wooden thing behind me you will need to be with the people in your cabin. This here is Jacob's ladder; the aim is to work as a team to help pull each other up each of these wooden planks."

"If you get to the top then that means you're a good team and have trust in each other, if you don't get to the top you aren't the best team. Tomorrow we will be doing raft building and more team building exercises but this is only the second day" Coach told us all in a strict tone. I started to put on my helmet as I watched different cabins go up one at a time.