Dreaded Dare - 18

Skye's P.O.V

"So are you feeling nervous for the match?" Hunter asked me curiously, but in all honesty I couldn't tell if I was nervous or excited.

"I don't really know, I haven't thought about it until you asked me" I told Hunter now starting to think about the game, I wasn't scared in any sense, more excited about playing and I wanted I was excited to see the competitors.

"Well the team we are against are quite skilful but that doesn't mean we won't win" Hunter told me and I nodded all of a sudden excited.

"My cousin's name is Harvey! Anyway let's get going to school because I need to get ready and we will have to warm up with the others" I told Hunter and he nodded before we headed back to the car and had a five minute drive back towards school.

Once we got to the school I rushed to the girls changing rooms as it was empty and I got changed into my football kit and made sure my wig was on and all make up was removed before I headed out to the pitch to see the rest of my team but they all looked so...nervous.

"The other boys are in the changing rooms getting changed and will be out soon but we are going to start a warm up, two laps round the pitch speed walking or jogging slowly" Coach told us and I nodded running off with Hunter at the front of the group. After finishing the two laps the other team came out with their kit on, I had to admit they were all pretty hot except two of them looked familiar, almost as if I knew them.

The other team were observing us from afar and I was observing them before I spotted a familiar face. Wait, I just caught on to what Zach was saying earlier, he had a match later, a football match. He was here at this football match.

"Err, Hunter where is this team from?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know maybe London, why?" Hunter asked me curiously as he saw my expression change from a curious one into a scared one.

"That's my cousin Harvey and his friend Zach." I told him cursing under my breath.

"Oh shoot, I thought I recognized him" Hunter breathed out.

"I'm just going to nip to the toilets before the match" I told Hunter but instead running to the changing rooms and whipping out my phone so I could ring Harvey. At first I thought that it would go through to voice mail and through to the annoying lady who tells you to leave a message but luckily Harvey answered it just in time.

"Hey Skye, what's up? I tried calling you earlier because you didn't come home, I was so worried" Harvey told me causing me to smile at my cousin acting all caring.

"I'm fine Harvey, you worry too much. Anyway school went well but I just went out for a meal with Hunter, I'm not home yet because I'm watching the game at school so if you see me at the game afterwards that's why" I told Harvey down the phone so he didn't think I had been playing the match.

"How'd you know about the match I am at?" Harvey asked me down the phone curiously, oh shit I forgot he didn't tell me about the game.

"Err, well I support team games and Zach mentioned your game" I told Harvey nervously hoping he wouldn't find me suspicious.

"Oh okay, I have to go soon as we are starting the match soon. Anyway where are you sat so I can wave?" Harvey asked.

"I'm in the toilets, I have to go now because Zoe is locked in the toilet" I told Harvey in a squeaky voice and he laughed before I hung up and sprinted back to the field where coach was giving us a team talk but luckily for me I made it, just in time as well.