It's a 'Tight' Friendship

Scott had been friends with the gorgeous Allison Argent since freshman year when they first met. She was everything a girl should be, kind, smart, funny, sexy, positive. She's never been really into the whole 'dating' thing though. She always used to say how she may look like she'd go off with any lacrosse player and let them have their way with her if she was drunk enough, but in reality she would never give any normal guy the satisfaction of shouting that they swiped her v-card. Scott had always loved that about her, but she never approved of his girlfriends; Erica was too bitchy, Braden was too old, Hayden was too young, Tracy was too anti-social, Jessica was too 'teacher' (and was definitely just a rumour), Cora was too dominant and Kira just didn't meet Allison's standards for him. Everyone would make it clear that if neither of them could have healthy relationships without each others opinions then they should just date each other. Not happening. Ever. People even called them 'Scallison'? That's not even a real word, but apparently it's now a big thing to blend people's names together against their will.

"What about Malia? She's hot" Scott asked, checking out the oddly dressed girl with short brown hair and dark eyes.

"Get that thought out of your head right now" ordered Allison, shutting her locker as loud as she could to snap me out of my daze.

"What?! She is hot" he shrugged, recoiling instantly from the death glare that his best friend shot at him.

"She's also odd, has a huge crush on that kid Stiles and is related to Cora who so happens to be one of your ex girlfriends" she explained, patting my shoulder, "just bench yourself on this game, okay?"

"Okay..." He groaned, walking with her towards the exit.

"You going to Lydia's party tonight?" She asked, changing the subject quickly.

"Obviously, teenage drinking and no neighbours, who wouldn't go?" Scott laughed.

"For starters..." Allison sighed, climbing into her car as Scott got in the passenger seat, "I'm not going"

"You love parties?!" He shouted, "why wouldn't you go?"

"Grounded"

"Your parents still do that?"

"We got in a fight over something ridiculous" she moaned, driving down the road to my house.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked, giving her a genuinely sympathetic look.

"No... Nope you just get ready for the party" she sighed.

"But it won't be fun if I'm not with you" he groaned.

"Well what do you expect me to do? Leap out of my window and escape to Lydia's house?"

"No... But I can stay with you if you want?"

She tilted her head and smiled at him, stopping outside his house.

"Even though you can be an idiot half the time, you are probably the best guy there is" she said.

"Is that a yes to Netflix and Ice cream?" He grinned, undoing his seatbelt and opening the car door.

"Definetly yes" she laughed, "but we're watching the notebook again"

"You hate that movie"

"True" she shrugged, "but considering I love watching you squirm, I'll endure the torture that the movie attempts on me"

"Your evil"

"I'm insatiable"

He chuckled and jumped out of the car, "I'll come around at seven thirty?"