Like You're Gonna Ignore Me

Enjoy

______________________________________

Scott's POV

"Dude I'm telling you Kira and I are done, that ship sunk a while back, plus she wasn't exactly..." I struggled for words as I explained my 'ex' relationship with Kira Yukimara to my best friend Stiles.

"Great in the bedroom department?" He grinned devilishly, "It must be hard to impress the most popular guy at Bea-"

"Just stop" I shook my head with a smile, "It wasn't the sex... I just feel like it's senior year and I need to find something more permanent"

"Like a..." Stiles gulped and shivered at the thought sarcastically, "Relationship?"

"It may not seem like it, but unlike you I plan on not being a stereotypical jock for the rest of my life" I shrugged.

"I'm definitely not a stereotypical jock" Stiles scoffed, "For one, I can hardly play lacrosse, and for seconds, I cannot get a girl to go out with me in a million years"

"Well that's what happens when you hump and dump on your first time Stilinski, I told you to make it meaningful or whatever"

"And you lost your v card in the most meaningful way you could? Yeah, in the back of your car is real sentimental"

"I meant meaningful for the girl" I sighed, "I took her on a nice date, got some food, saw a movie, and eventually she gave me the green light... It's all about the girls brother"

"Always has been always will be" Stiles agreed.

"And hey, it's senior year, I'm sure I can find you a girl before we graduate" I smirked, "But you gotta help me out out too"

Allison's POV

"It's the first day of senior year, can we give boys a break?" I moaned, climbing out of Lydia's old blue Roscoe. It was her brother's before he left for college, and now it looked like it would fall apart if you coughed too close to it.

"Allison, sweetie, I haven't been pining after the same boy since third grade like you have, so maybe you shouldn't be pointing fingers" my best friend smirked.

"If you're referring to Scott McCall then forget about it. And you're one to talk, you've had a crush on Stiles Stilinski since kindergarten" I retorted as Lydia stuck her tongue out at me.

"I heard Scott broke up with Kira in the summer though" Lydia grinned.

"Why? I thought they were like a power couple or something?" I asked curiously. I tried my best to keep well away from gossip, but it was difficult when gossip is like a religion to your best friend.

"Nope, he wants a 'relationship' with a girl who really means something to him, I don't know, for a jock he's pretty different" Lydia muttered, "Not to mention he and Stiles are drop dead gorgeous"

And as if right on queue, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski strolled up the steps towards us. It was difficult to even look at Scott without having a minor heart attack, but I guess that's just what happens when you like a guy who probably doesn't even know you exist. I could see his white t shirt clinging to each and every muscle on his body as he moved past us swiftly like he was floating instead of walking.

"Say something" Lydia hissed quickly, "Now, now, now!"

"Heeeey Scott you look like..."

And he was gone...

"Like you're gonna ignore me..." I finished with a sigh and a groan, "I'm such an idiot..."

Scott's POV