Like You're Gonna Ignore Me (Pt 2)

Allison's POV

"It's just a party Allison" Lydia grinned, "Why do you look so nervous"

"So many reasons..." I sighed, "What if Scott doesn't even talk to us"

"Then we have fun! The party is for the highly elite of the student body" Lydia pulled over her jeep and jumped out of the car, "Wow..."

The house was almost as big as Beacon Hills High, except it looked a little fancier. Okay, a lot fancier. It looked like the equivalent of the labyrinth in Theseus, the story we were studying in Latin. Screams of laughter and pumping music filled the entire street with noise. It was a miracle that the police hadn't shown up to shut it all down. Then again, Scott's dad was a lawyer and no one would really go up against him in an argument, especially not the cops over a party.

"Let's go!" Lydia grabbed my wrist enthusiastically and dragged me through the giant doors at the entrance of Scott's home.

"LADIES!" Stiles immediately shouted over the music as he saw us, jumping down from the bar on the other side of the room and pushing through the crowd to us. I looked over and saw Lydia's confidence shudder slightly and a blush came over her face, "I hate seeing sober people at a party, join me for a drink Lydia?"

"S-Sure" Lydia smiled before Stiles turned his slightly intoxicated attention to me.

"Scotty boy didn't think you'd show, but he's outside, watch out for the pool!" He laughed, dragging Lydia back to his reserved place at the filled bar.

Scott's POV

"So how was the lacrosse game? I heard you guy's thrashed in the championships" Erica giggled as I continued to scan the pool side for the only girl I actually wanted to see.

"Umm, Erica, the championships are next semester" I smiled as sweetly as I could, taking the empty bottle out of her hand and setting it on the floor, "Maybe you should stick to water"

"Why?" She pouted, "You know water isn't the only thing that can get me wet right?"

"Wow that is... So inappropriate" I mumbled.

"Aw you know you want to" She smirked, pulling on my shirt.

"I really, really don't so why don't you stay here" I shrugged her off me and sat her down, "And I'll... Get a few more drinks for us"

"Mmmmm" Erica agreed, "Drinks"

"Okay... I'll be right back" I lied, rushing off to the other side of the pool.

I was so focused on escaping from Erica's clutches that I practically collided with someone, falling back onto a chair with the poor soul I slammed into toppling onto me.

"God I am so sorry" I laughed nervously, opening my eyes to see the person who had been unintentionally pressed up against me. And just like that I froze, "Oh... H-Hey Allison"

"Hey Scott..." She muttered awkwardly.

"I didn't mean to hit you, I was just trying to get away from Erica, she's a clingy drunk"

"Sounds stressful... But I... Uh... I can't get up" she said quietly, holding back a laugh as I looked at her with a confused expression, "Scott... Um, your hands" she gestured down to my arms that were locked around her waist, keeping her stranded against my torso.

"Oh, Jesus, crap" I released her quickly and she stood off, brushing down her black floral dress which I had to strain to keep my eyes off. How I hadn't noticed this girl sooner was beyond me, "I had no idea I was doing that"