Siblings - 3

I got my Science Exam Certificate!! Overall I got an E. CA - F, Bio - E, Phy - E, Chem - C!

I am proud!

*****************

Brooklyn's Pov.

I sigh as I sit next to my dad at his table while he kisses her. I sigh before a shadow hovers over me.

"Brooklyn? May I have this dance?" I look up to see Nathan and nod.

Literally anything to get me away from this table.

I smile at him as he takes my hand and guides me to the dance floor as A Thousand Years comes on.

I smile as he takes one of my hands, pulls me close and places his other hand on my hip as my other hand is placed on his shoulder.

I laugh as he spins me and pulls me impossibly closer as he laughs as well.

"Look, Brooklyn. I... I'm sorry for being such a dick to you. I admit that what I said was really harsh and I shouldn't have said it. I mean, you're my step-sister for Christ's sake. I know that from today onwards, I'm stuck with you as my sister for the rest of my life." He pauses to spin me again.

"What you said about how you were glad that you met me... I don't want that to be past tense anymore. I want you to be glad that you met me, but like present tense if you get what I mean. Like, you are glad you met me." He pauses as I glance at the floor, "I know that what I said was wrong and I know that I shouldn't have kissed you earlier because you're now family. I know I can't turn back time and re-do the wrongs, but please, can we just restart? I'd do anything to just meet you for the first time again." He says as I sigh.

"I don't know. I get that you understand what you did was wrong and that you know that you can't change what happened, but I just don't know if I can restart right now. I mean, my mom is now gone and been replaced with your mom and my head is all over at the minute. I need time to get use to what's going on around me because to be honest, it's all so new to me." I say as I hear the song coming to an end, meaning that the dance is also coming to an end.

"Brooklyn, I'd do anything." He pleads as I shake my head.

"You hate me, I hate you. I think it should stay like that." I say now pushing him away and walking out of the venue.

I sit outside and sigh as Jess joins me.

"Hey!" She exclaims, "Are you okay? I heard you and Nathan talking in there. You should give him a chance. He's a nice guy, honest." She says as I smile.

"Thanks, but I prefer it to be like this. I don't want another replay of this morning." I laugh as she looks at me confused.

"Why? What happened this morning?" She asks.

"Nathan kissed me..."

***********************

A/N: Now Jess knows. What she gonna do? Should she know? Should Brooklyn tell someone else?
~ $¥d ✌✌✌✌✌ x