Siblings - 44

Okay Guys, so this is the ending and you'll love it. I promised that you'll love it and you will. Enjoy :)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

ALSO IT WILL BE AWFULLY SHORT!

SORRY!

*******************************************************

T\his is so hard...

-------------------------------------------------

"Brooklyn! Brooklyn! Honey, are you okay?" I open my eyes and look up to see my dad, Jess, Karen and... Nathan?

"NATHAN!" I scream as I get weird stares and run round the other side of the table, wrapping my arms round him as his eyes open and he sits there.

"Uh... You woke me up." He says as I start to cry on his shoulder.

"I... It was horrible, Nathan. Karen and my dad got married and then we fell in love, had 3 kids and you all died and I was left all alone. I was so scared." I say as he pulls away.

"You what? That was my dream too." He says as Karen, Jess and my dad look at us both weirdly.

"You can't get married." I say as they look at me, shocked.

"No, you can't get married."

"We're in love." We say at the same time as Karen and my dad look at us both, equally confused.

"You what?" My dad asks, "But before you fell asleep, you absolutely hated each other?" He questions as I look at Nathan and I smile.

"I'm in love with him."

"I'm in love with her."

****************************************************************

AND ITS OVER! DID YOU LOVE IT?

Byee!