Siblings - 43

- Brooklyn's Pov -

I walked through to the intensive care ward to see three beds being ran out as I look at the kids to see that they're my kids.

"SAPPHIRE! EMERALD! COLBY!" I scream as two doctors pull me back and way from them, "NO! THEY'RE MY KIDS!" I scream as people stare at me before I fall to the floor and break down.

"Mrs. Sykes." I hear someone say behind me as I turn and they shake their head.

"You're kids are gone. I'm sorry." I then run to Nathan's room to tell him before I see that he's not there.

"W-Where's Nathan?" I ask as the doctor looks at me and shakes his head.

"We've put them all in a room together so you can say your goodbyes." He says taking me to the room as I see my 4 favourite people in the world laid on separate beds.

"Sapphire. You were my first daughter and you grew up so quickly. I can't believe I lost you so early in my life. You were the first and the smartest girl I ever knew. You mean the world to me baby and I'm gonna miss you so much. I'm so sorry this happened to you so early in your life. I'm so sorry baby."

"Emerald. My second daughter. So sweet, so precious. This is so hard for me to say. God, I love you to the moon and back. I hope you have a good time in heaven darling and don't forget that mommy will always be there for you."

"Colby. My gorgeous 2 year old. This is so hard for me but I gotta do this. I love you so much and I really didn't want to let you go. I love you so much. Saying goodbye to your daddy is gonna be so hard too." I say as I move and look at Nathan, stroking my fingers down his face.

"Nathan..." I breathe out before taking a deep breath, "There's so much I can say. Since we met, I knew that we were perfect for each other. I fell in love with the sweetest, most amazing guy I had ever met. I love you so much. I fell in love with you because of you personality. You're an amazing guy. You're perfect. you're everything I ever wanted or needed. Nathan, I'm gonna miss you so much. I love you more than words can say. I fell in love with your personality. I really don't wanna say goodbye to you. I never thought that I'd have to. It shouldn't have ended like this. You have so much to live for, Nathan. Well, you HAD so much to live for. You're my everything and I'll never forget you and you can never forget me either, Okay? Please don't. I love you so much. I fell in love with the best person I could ever fall in love with, okay? You know that, right?" I stop to take a deep breath.

"There's so much I have to say in such little time and I just hate that it ended this way. It really shouldn't have. I'm gonna miss all of you so much. This is really hard to say and I love you so much. You and our kids are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I really don't know what I'm going to do now without you four. Well, my time is up so, I have to go. I love you all so so much, okay? Never forget me. Any of you." I say before walking outside and breaking down on the floor.

This is so hard...

***************************************************************************

This was so hard to write through the tears building up in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. Its so emotional. The most emotional thing in my life.

Until the last chapter 44 juicers!

bye!