Siblings - 32

- 2 Years Later -

"NATHAN! HURRY UP!" I shout up the stairs as Emerald and Sapphire run around the living room, chasing each other.

They both look exactly like Nathan, except Sapphire has Brown eyes and Emerald has green.

"They can pass as twins, can't they?" I ask Nathan as he laughs.

"Definitely." He laughs as I pick up Emerald and Nathan picks up Sapphire.

"If you can have 2 beautiful girls that look like you, don't that make you beautiful?" I ask him as he laughs.

Nathan kisses my head as we take a nice slow walk to town, carrying our little girls.

"I see your point, Brooklyn. Shut up about that." He says as I smile.

"Sorry." I reply kissing his cheek as Sapphire reaches over and pokes my nose before giggling.

"Oi!" I exclaim as Nathan and Sapphire high five each other.

"Yes! Daddy, we got her!" She exclaims giggling as Nathan kisses her head.

"We did, didn't we baby?" He says to her as she giggles and we walk into the shopping centre.

XX

Once we had finished shopping, we went home and packed away all the stuff before sitting down together to watch Frozen.

"Sapphire! Emerald!" I call the girls down before cuddling up with Nathan on the sofa, leaving the girls to sit together on the floor with their eyes glued to the screen.

"Brooklyn, I want to, uh..." Nathan trails off as I smile.

"Later, when the girls are in bed." I say as he shakes his head.

"No, I wanna ask you a question." He says as I look up at him and sit up.

"Sure, what's up?" I ask as he looks down before looking into my eyes.

"Will you have another baby with me?"

****************************************************************************

This is all I could come up with so that's why it's so short.

Comment your ideas and vote for more.

What should Brooklyn say to Nathan?

until 33 juicers!

bye