Siblings - 11

Nathan's Pov.

"You either break up now, or lose contact with us forever." I stare at Paul and my mom in complete disbelief.

"You can't do that. We love each other and we want to be together. What's wrong with that?" I ask them.

"You're related." My mom says.

"We're not related! We're not biological siblings, its technically legal!" I shout as my mom jumps a bit.

"Don't you dare shout at me, Nathan James Sykes." She says starting to raise her voice.

"No! I am sick and tired of having to do what you say all the time! Brooklyn is my girlfriend and she is staying as my girlfriend!" I shout at her.

I pull Brooklyn onto the wall with me.

"OKAY EVEYONE! LISTEN UP! MY MOTHER AND THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY'S DAD GOT MARRIED 2 DAYS AGO! BROOKLYN AND I..." I shout pointing to myself and Brooklyn, "ARE IN LOVE! WE ARE NOT BIOLOGICALLY RELATED! WHO WOULD SUPPORT OUR RELATIONSHIP AND HELP US BE TOGETHER!?!?!" I yell as a lot of people gather around Brooklyn, mom, Jess, Paul and myself.

They start applauding and supporting us as Brooklyn and I stand hand in hand, facing the 3 people who have turned against us.

"Jess?" I ask as she looks at the floor and smiles at me.

She comes to stand beside me, also supporting our relationship.

"Sorry mom, but if Nathan is happy, I am happy." Jess says as I hug her before she hugs Brooklyn.

"Karen, let's go, love." Paul says.

"I'll be back to pick up my stuff tomorrow!" Jess shouts as the people all cheer before going back to do what they were doing.

Brooklyn's pov.

My face goes bright red as Nathan kisses me softly.

"Oh My God! What just happened?" I say as we start to go on a different ride, this time with Jess.

"I don't know." Nathan and Jess answer at the same time.

XX

After a long day, we make it home and I give jess some clothes to sleep in on the sofa.

"Jess, Nathan's taking me out again, will you be alright here on your own?" I ask as she nods and I get ready to go out with Nathan. (Outfit attached)

"Babe, you look gorgeous. Wait, you're wearing exactly the same thing you wore when we first met. With the same hair and shoes too." He says as I smile and nod.

"Because I feel like we're meeting do the first time again and I wanna recreate it withe love and passion, not hate." I say as he softly kisses me and takes my hand.

XX

We arrive at the place where we first met as I smile at him and take his hand. We walk in to see the 2 people we did not want to see.

They glare at us as we sit in exactly the same booth that we sat in when we first met.

"I love you Brooklyn, so much." Nathan says loud enough for my dad and his mom to hear.

"I love you too Nathan, even more." I say loud enough for them to hear also.

We then connect our lips and tangle our fingers together before Nathan goes to order.

"Right, let me tell you this straight, Brooklyn. I'm the only family you have, so break up with Nathan and you can have me back, yeah?" My dad says.

"No! I don't answer to you anymore! I love Nathan! He's my boyfriend! I am not breaking up with him and that is final!" I slam my hand down, "Now I think you should leave before I call someone." I say through gritted teeth as Nathan walks back over.

He places the drinks down and glares at my dad.

"You heard her. Leave, Paul. Now." Nathan butts in as he glares at us both and goes back to Nathan's mom as I break down in Nathan's arms.

Can this day get any worse?

*******************

Hey juicers! Right, in about 5 chapters, there's gonna be a little Juicy bit for you all, because
1) I'm skipping to 5 months later
2) they be drunk and
3) I want to

Plus I need characters
1) Nathan's ex girlfriend
2) Nathan's bff
3) Brooklyn's bff
4) Jess' bff

I need your name and looks in comments please, thank you, until chapter 12 juicers!!

Byee x